PDA

View Full Version : US Amateur

ajbrown
08-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Not sure if others are following the US Amateur, but I think it is a great event. I so enjoy watching these 'kids' playing match play. Their games are not perfect, but there are some fun and very talented players to watch. I find the event fascinating.

Besides the great golf , it seems to me they use pro tracer MUCH more than the PGA Tour. I have yet to figure out why that is; it cannot be a money issue. The Pro tracer make golf much better to watch IMO.

ColdNoMore
08-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Not sure if others are following the US Amateur, but I think it is a great event. I so enjoy watching these 'kids' playing match play. Their games are not perfect, but there are some fun and very talented players to watch. I find the event fascinating.

Besides the great golf , it seems to me they use pro tracer MUCH more than the PGA Tour. I have yet to figure out why that is; it cannot be a money issue. The Pro tracer make golf much better to watch IMO.

I agree withe everything you said. :thumbup:

ajbrown
08-20-2016, 06:04 AM

I printed this out to show my wife, she would never believe such a thing is possible :D

ColdNoMore
08-20-2016, 06:25 AM
I printed this out to show my wife, she would never believe such a thing is possible :D

I completely understand...I'm still waiting. :D

Two Bills
08-20-2016, 06:25 AM

I agree with your agree.:thumbup:

ColdNoMore
08-20-2016, 06:26 AM
I completely understand...I'm still waiting. :D

I agree with your agree.:thumbup:

Holy Smokes!!! :eek:

I'm printing this out right now. :D

Two Bills
08-20-2016, 06:42 AM
Holy Smokes!!! :eek:

I'm printing this out right now. :D

Us disagreeable types have to stick together! Although I disagree with you wasting paper to print the post:grumpy:

ColdNoMore
08-20-2016, 06:48 AM
Us disagreeable types have to stick together!

:thumbup:

Although I disagree with you wasting paper to print the post:grumpy:

I have no choice, without physical proof...it didn't happen. :shrug:

To assuage your umbrage, I will do it on a previously used piece of printer paper. :D