PDA

View Full Version : I live in North LaBelle Village..break-in did

TimeForChange
08-20-2016, 01:06 PM
happen. Last week two well dressed men with clipboards rang doorbell at a home in Harlow Villas about six blocks from where I live. Woman was alone and opened door. Men forced their way in and took the woman and a dog to the garage and hit the dog with a hammer and killed the animal and threatened the lady. I just got the information from a resident who lives one block away from the Villas. Also another woman walking the street confirmed the same. That is all the info I have.

billlaur
08-20-2016, 01:11 PM
wheres the rest of the details?

TimeForChange
08-20-2016, 01:17 PM
wheres the rest of the details?

I noticed a Sumter County patrol car or two this morning. First I have seen up this street in six months. I guess you could call the Sumter Sheriff's Dept for more details. Another woman walking very close by also confirmed the break-in. I am not a news reporter but just trying to help. I like to know these things so that I can be more observant and safe and I think everyone should know. I am surprised that I live this close by and it's taken over a week for me to know.

Bogie Shooter
08-20-2016, 01:50 PM
I noticed a Sumter County patrol car or two this morning. First I have seen up this street in six months. I guess you could call the Sumter Sheriff's Dept for more details. Another woman walking very close by also confirmed the break-in. I am not a news reporter but just trying to help. I like to know these things so that I can be more observant and safe and I think everyone should know. I am surprised that I live this close by and it's taken over a week for me to know.

Here is a previous with 162 replies..........................

John_W
08-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Here's the link, the thread was started on 8/11 and admin closed it on 8/17 with 163 replies. The info was also the non-villages online newspaper, but you cannot post a link on this website, and there was also two stories in The Sun local section this past week.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/awful-home-invasion-205218/