PDA

View Full Version : Discount Dentists Experiences ?

perkfarm
09-01-2016, 08:46 AM
I have seen in the Daily Sun advertisements for discounted dental services. Crowns for $399 and such. Has anyone had any experiences with these dentists ?

Villager Joyce
09-01-2016, 09:24 AM
I will cut corners in many ways. Lots of stuff from Walmart., groceries from Aldi (excellent quality BTW), etc. One place I will not cut corners is the dentist.

dhsmith
09-01-2016, 12:21 PM
If you want to save money on dental work go to the Un Of Florida dental school for the work.You save about 45% off retail and expect the work to take longer to get completed.
Bob

perkfarm
09-02-2016, 08:59 AM
I was hoping someone that has used those services would reply. I agree, I am very reluctant to try a less expensive dentist. I have been to several dentist's in the area, and it seems all they want to do is recommend crowns.

circletrack
09-02-2016, 09:54 PM
I was hoping someone that has used those services would reply. I agree, I am very reluctant to try a less expensive dentist. I have been to several dentist's in the area, and it seems all they want to do is recommend crowns.

I understand that frustration having and a couple put in since moving here. But I think they are thinking about the future and knowing that a smaller repair may only be a short term solution.