PDA

View Full Version : Up to 13.125 Gallons.

Taltarzac725
09-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Donated platelets yesterday and it was very busy at the One Blood place near the Villages Regional Hospital.

Seems they were giving out the $10 gift card codes if you donated.

Good to see them so busy and a had two successful arm sticks -- first by Blanca and then by Mary-- over the last four weeks.

And I got to watch all of Happy Gilmore again one of the better Adam Sandler movies.

leftyf
09-04-2016, 08:13 AM
WOW, you are kicking my butt. I give every 2 weeks and I am only at 11 1/2 gallons. I will probably get cut off in a month or so, I will hit my 24 donations for the year.

Taltarzac725
09-04-2016, 08:41 AM
WOW, you are kicking my butt. I give every 2 weeks and I am only at 11 1/2 gallons. I will probably get cut off in a month or so, I will hit my 24 donations for the year.

I had 56 days back in October when I could not donate because my arm ballooned up from a bad needle stick. I should have screamed out but did not.

I did try to do platelets even though my arm was hurting. Sometimes I have no idea why I put up with the things that I do.

I looked and I may not have that many donations left either soon.

That bad needle stick though may really work in my favor now of allowing me to donate more in the up-coming months because of the two months that I could not donate while looking like I went a few rounds with Rocky.