PDA

View Full Version : post an ad

essy627
09-03-2016, 03:11 PM
What happened to the post an ad.....there is no place to post.
Only home rentals...can somebody advise?

villagetinker
09-03-2016, 05:56 PM
At the top of this screen, below the villages banner, click on the CLASSIFIED button, you should get a screen with a RED and Green button on the right. The RED button is for posting an ad, then follow the directions. NOTE: if you are posting a picture, and the file size is too BIG, you will not get an error message about the file size (unless they have fixed this), but your posting will not complete. You will need to either not post the phot or take another one with settings that will give a smaller size.
Hope this helps.

Mikeod
09-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Ignore the line that says post home rentals here, or words to that effect. Just start the process of creating the ad and you'll see a drop down menu to select which section you want the ad to go in.

Fallchicks2
09-04-2016, 07:25 AM
I have also tried to post an ad but I wanted to " feature " it. It doesn't explain how I am supposed to pay the $5 cash. I don't have Pay Pal. It says to pay to our acct # XXXX. What is that? Plus, I can't figure out how to contact them for help. Is there a way to do that? Thanks

Mikeod
09-04-2016, 02:08 PM
I have also tried to post an ad but I wanted to " feature " it. It doesn't explain how I am supposed to pay the $5 cash. I don't have Pay Pal. It says to pay to our acct # XXXX. What is that? Plus, I can't figure out how to contact them for help. Is there a way to do that? Thanks

At the bottom of this page is a Contact Us link to send a message to admin.

Uberschaf
09-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Sometimes I have to logout then log back in to see contact information and post a ad or edit listings.

TOTV Team
09-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Hello - you can list your item for free but for the featured item we only process with Paypal.

Susan Schonfeld
09-19-2016, 12:27 PM
This does not show up on an iPad - can't find the post an ad. Why is this not listed under Quick Links???

jnieman
09-19-2016, 01:15 PM
At the top of this screen, below the villages banner, click on the CLASSIFIED button, you should get a screen with a RED and Green button on the right. The RED button is for posting an ad, then follow the directions. NOTE: if you are posting a picture, and the file size is too BIG, you will not get an error message about the file size (unless they have fixed this), but your posting will not complete. You will need to either not post the phot or take another one with settings that will give a smaller size.
Hope this helps.

The big red button is missing on mine and has been for two weeks. There is also no button to contact the seller or a button to edit your old ads and I am logged in.

jnieman
09-19-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello - you can list your item for free but for the featured item we only process with Paypal.

Hi TOTV Team. The post an ad button is missing from mine as well as the contact the seller and the one to edit your ads. This has been going on for two weeks. I am logged in and have cleared my cache.

Georgeand Cindi
09-25-2016, 02:52 PM
Dear TOTV Team,
The red and green buttons are missing from my screen as well. Yes, I am logged in. How to I post my items for sale? Please advise!
Thank you,
cindiandgeorge

essy627
09-25-2016, 04:15 PM
You have to click on classifieds and then scroll down to the free ads and fill in as you did before.
You must first get to the classifieds before you can see the free ads...the first 2 are for rentals of homes

Alaskarose
10-03-2016, 12:53 AM
I had luck getting my ad into the system. But i forgot to add a couple comments. Well, i can't find any active link for "edit". I am so frustrated. I even waited until 2 am to try in hopes the system would be more cooperative but no luck....durn