PDA

View Full Version : Agility Course

nhelleks
03-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Is there an agility course in TV for dogs? If so, where is it?

Thanks...Nancy

aln
03-22-2009, 10:31 AM
At the Lake Miona rec center there is what I've understood to be a "vita-course". It may be what you're looking for. A path with exercise stations such as balance beam, sit ups, pull ups etc.

Taltarzac
03-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Is there an agility course in TV for dogs? If so, where is it?

Thanks...Nancy

This is a fenced-in area on the right side of the gate as you are walking into Doggie Doo Run Run from their parking lot.

Doggie Doo Run Run is 1.1 miles north on CR101. This is from CR466. It is near the cellular phone tower at the intersection of CR104 and CR101.

CR101 is the name for Belvedere Blvd after it crosses CR466 near the Southern Trace Plaza Shopping Center.

Problem dogs are sometimes in this area so you should wait before entering this part of Doggie Doo Run Run. Also talk to Scott and/or Gene before going into Doggie Doo Run Run. These are the dog park's 2 owners.

Number 6
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
The course at DDRR is not what you are looking for if you are serious about agility. They have a pipe that is their tunnel, a couple of jumps and a slippery A frame. We were looking to do some training in Mt. Dora, but I think there were some zoning issues. There is a CPE event coming to Williston (north of Ocala) at the beginning of April.

Barefoot
03-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Is there an agility course in TV for dogs? If so, where is it? Thanks...Nancy

There is no agility course in TV for dogs. There is a privately-owned facility a mile north of 466, Doggie Doo Run Run, that has a "starter" agility course, nothing sophisticated.

Edit Comment: Sorry, I just realized DDRR has already been discussed. I'm not able to delete my post.