PDA

View Full Version : Fall Craft Show

Happinow
09-20-2016, 08:47 PM
Please mark your calendars! The Fall Craft Show will be Saturday, October 15th from 9-2. It will take place at three different Rec centers.....Colony, Laurel Manor and Savannah Center. There are 100 crafters at each center with all kinds of different crafts. It's a perfect time to do some Christmas shopping. Hope to see you there!

jazzy48
09-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Several years ago, I purchased two plaster of paris pieces of wall art at the craft show at Sumter Landing. Can't remember where the men were from that made and sold these (somewhere in Florida), but I have friends that want to purchase similar items. Would anyone know if these people participate in this show?

Sable99
09-22-2016, 08:02 AM
I wish I was going to be in TV then! I still need a few items for my home.

Phanatic Luvr
09-22-2016, 09:46 AM
There is also a Craft Show this weekend, with all the outside of TV's Crafters, sponsored by American Craft Endeavors, which was the one previously in Sumter Landing and Spanish Springs. It shows it is being held at Colony Plaza but can not image that, as the field it used to be held in, the past couple of times, is now where Bob Evans is being built. I don't get the Daily Sun and wondering if anyone knows exactly where this weekends craft show will be.

pklein9747
09-22-2016, 07:47 PM
There is also a Craft Show this weekend, with all the outside of TV's Crafters, sponsored by American Craft Endeavors, which was the one previously in Sumter Landing and Spanish Springs. It shows it is being held at Colony Plaza but can not image that, as the field it used to be held in, the past couple of times, is now where Bob Evans is being built. I don't get the Daily Sun and wondering if anyone knows exactly where this weekends craft show will be.

I believe it just said Colony Plaza. I thought the same thing myself..."Where are they going to put all those vendors?" There's not much grassy area. If they use the parking lot, there won't be anywhere to park!