PDA

View Full Version : Parcar Golf Cart Service...anyone out there.

My Daily Run
10-03-2016, 09:16 AM
I purchase a new custom parcar when I moved here and they have been nickel dimeming me to death. I have a small crack on the frame of my windshield that I need replaced and my windshield slipped so I need someone to reset it with the rubber gasket that I have. If I were to pick up the part is there anyone that could fix it...they want $82.50 just to look at it...they are crooks when it comes to service

socrafty
10-03-2016, 10:08 AM
We use Todd Casey to fix our ParCar. We started using him based on recommendations from TOTV and have not been disappointed. His numbers are 352-465-3934 or 352-256-2068.

SouthOfTheBorder
10-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I purchase a new custom parcar when I moved here and they have been nickel dimeming me to death. I have a small crack on the frame of my windshield that I need replaced and my windshield slipped so I need someone to reset it with the rubber gasket that I have. If I were to pick up the part is there anyone that could fix it...they want $82.50 just to look at it...they are crooks when it comes to service

Sent you a PM.
Don

LittleDog
10-03-2016, 02:14 PM
I purchased a new Par Car a couple of years ago and have had it serviced at my house. I have never been pressured to purchase any add ons. I did purchase a battery minder from them but that was my decision after reading some posts here on TOTV.

John

JoMar
10-03-2016, 07:56 PM

I assume you never owned a business.....only identified crooks when they tried to make a profit.

rubicon
10-04-2016, 05:11 AM

ParCar has been in business for a long time. when I first arrived they were the competition along with Club Car out on 441. As this community expanded complaints such as yours began to surface via word of mouth then social blogs such as this and soon people became aware . Companies such as this do not understand the benefits of the baker's dozen"" concept.

Club Car and ParCar got a sudden awaking when competition moved in. Club and Carts in Ocala is an example. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company.

May I also point out another great company Entry Point. Bob Perry could have easily sold me a total replacement but to my pleasant surprise offered an inexpensive repair

There is business then there is ethical and froward thinking businesses

Hope you can resolve your issue with little expense and inconvenience

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
10-04-2016, 06:39 AM
We use Todd Casey to fix our ParCar. We started using him based on recommendations from TOTV and have not been disappointed. His numbers are 352-465-3934 or 352-256-2068.

Todd is great.

A lot of mechanics won't work on Par Cars. My understanding is that parts are almost impossible to come by, even for the dealer.

Many people love them and swear by them but there have been a lot of negative comments about parts and service.

dietpepsi
10-19-2016, 09:52 PM
I assume you never owned a business.....only identified crooks when they tried to make a profit.

pigs get fat,, hogs get slaughtered! that is what is going on here! u can make a profit, but when you lose track of customer service and competition comes and starts feeding on ur dissatisfied cutomers, you begin to scamble and word of mouth takes away from your moral compass then they try to get every possible dollar out of what loyal customers you have left.