PDA

View Full Version : Need Recipe for Sun 4/19!! Help!

chocolata
04-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Has anyone saved the March issue of "Relish Magazine" that comes with the Daily Sun each month? If so, desparately need a chicken breast recipe that was in there -- hubby bought all the ingred's but has lost the recipe and we have company tomorrow!!
Ingred's include:
Carrots, parsely, cubed ham, green onions, garlic, wine, whipped cream --- oh yummy!

Promise you my first born if you can come up with it <evil grin> ----- thanks so much.

Chocolata

JeanneBeannie
04-18-2009, 03:59 PM
I found it! Just wanted to tell you...hold one second brb. :pepper2:

JeanneBeannie
04-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I am trying to figure out how to put the recipe on here lol, but not sure how. I typed in Relish Magazine, Daily Sun, The Villages, Florida in the search line on my main screen. It came up.....then on the Relish Magazine search line...I typed in March Issue....and the page came up. Scroll down and the recipe is there. Gees...I hope this is the one you are looking for. :icon_hungry:. If you cant find it.....I will figure out a way to send it to you. :shrug: (love that face lol).

chocolata
04-18-2009, 04:35 PM
JeanneBeannie! You are my new BFF!!!!!! Thank you so much for doing the legwork.
(Note: I had gone go relishmag.com but wasn't able to come up with that specific recipe)
There is nothing The Village People cannot do when we get together. Hope it's as good as it sounds!

Oh, BTW -- do I have to live up to my promise???????
Chocolata

JeanneBeannie
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
I am so glad that is the recipe! :clap2: It sounds delish!!! I love to cook, so thrilled to see the cooking questions and recipes :pepper2:.
Ummmm....do you have to live up to your promise?? Lol...no, but if I do move there (which I hope will be real soon :shrug:) you can make it for me? Lol just kidding ya! I am glad it was the one you were looking for. Have a wonderful dinner tomorrow! :beer3: