PDA

View Full Version : Response time

ezliving
11-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Who has the better response time? 24 Hour Cart Club or Village CART Aid? Any recommendations or thoughts would be appreciated.

John_W
11-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Who has the better response time? 24 Hour Cart Club or Village **** Aid? Any recommendations or thoughts would be appreciated.

Your choices should be AGA or Cart Aide, it is actually spelled with a 'K', but this website will block out their name because they aren't an advertiser. I went with the second because in 2011 they were the most popular at the time and AGA was just getting started. Then I heard if you were towed more than 3 times a year AGA will charge you, while Cart Aide won't. Come to think of it, if you get towed 4 times in one year, you've got big problems. I bought a Yamaha gas cart new because I didn't want problems and figured it was the only cart I'll ever buy. I've been with Cart Aide since 2011 and have never been towed. Of course a flat tire can happen to anyone, but I haven't had to deal with that. It's usually electric carts that need to be more aware of this type of service. Either one is good. With Cart Aide I used to pay $50 for two years, and it is now $60 for two years. You can get one year, but you save with two. If there are other names out there, they must be new.

Barefoot
11-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Who has the better response time? 24 Hour Cart Club or Village **** Aid? Any recommendations or thoughts would be appreciated.You can't say cart with a k on TOTV. :ohdear: That's why you ended up with ****.
I'm about to join Villa Cart Aid - I think they have excellent response time.

Carl in Tampa
11-04-2016, 07:09 PM
I bought a Yamaha gas cart new because I didn't want problems and figured it was the only cart I'll ever buy. I've been with Cart Aide since 2011 and have never been towed. Of course a flat tire can happen to anyone, but I haven't had to deal with that.

It's usually electric carts that need to be more aware of this type of service.

:agree:

I believe we went with AGA. Have never used it, but being insured gives me peace of mind. The same reason that I have been a AAA member for decades.