B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY (http://www.banddconcretecreations.com/gallery/)

Licensed & Insured

edmarco
12-17-2016, 10:49 AM
5 Stars ***** for sure, you will NEVER be disappointed with this guy. I just had my driveway re-done, and this guy is the BEST. I had more than 7 other estimates, and I am so happy that I chose him. He is an artist and knows what he is doing. He is totally professional, courteous, and meticulous in everything he does. His prices are very reasonable and fair for the quality of work that he does. We had a wonderful experience hiring Romaldo for our job. No surprises!!!! All perfect!!

golfnut
12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Great work. Very reliable. Love the job. 5 stars

Suresh
01-06-2017, 10:33 AM
I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.

Derwin kiselich
02-16-2017, 08:37 AM
We are so happy with our beautiful driveway done by B&D Concrete Creations. Great price also. They took their time to make it perfect. They came each day of the two that it takes to do the job exactly when they said they would be here. We could not be happier and highly recommend B&D.

BlueRidgeGirl
02-23-2017, 09:05 AM
Rimaldo of B&D did a beautiful job on the epoxy and sealing of our garage floor. It looks incredible and we could not be more pleased. Professional, attention to detail, timing prompt and as promised and a very reasonable price. Highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations.

VillagesFlorida
05-10-2017, 11:17 AM
If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.

HIgolfers
05-31-2017, 11:04 AM
Outstanding job by Romaldo. Professional, courteous and delivered exactly what he promised. Just had driveway done in Pine Hills. Highly recommend him.

kyboy41
07-05-2017, 02:04 PM
5 STARS*****+ We are extremely pleased with the outstanding job Romaldo Mayhuire, the owner of B & D CONCRETE CREATIONS, LLC, did on both our driveway and our lanai. He was here when he said he would be, and finished the job when he said he would and his prices were very competitive. In addition to the above, his work is outstanding. It is no wonder he has been doing this type of work in the Villages for the past 17 years, it is first class. He can be reached at (352)455-9614.

Frank and Nancy

Md girl
09-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Just had our driveway and patio done by B and D Concrete Creations and I must say this was the best experience we have had with any contractor. Ronaldo was a pleasure work with, we were not sure about colors and basically left it up to him. We could not be more pleased. He had to grind the old paint off before he began the paint work. Can't say enough about this company. We will be calling him again when we are ready to redo our garage floor. 5 star rating all the way

BogeyBoy
09-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Showed up when he said he would, for both the quote and the job. Very neat, would never know he was here - except for the nice fresh look on our concrete! We made a last minute change to the color and he took care of it with no problem. He is committed to customer satisfaction, told my wife - "if you're happy, I'm happy".

Sorry the photo isn't better, lots of shadows.

lipskiharriet
10-05-2017, 07:45 AM
I had my garage floor done (epoxy) and I would highly recommend this company. They are reliable, knowledgeable and courteous. They arrive on time and do a fantastic job. Thank you Romaldo = you are the best.
Harriet Lipski

Diver Man
10-16-2017, 08:45 PM
Outstanding job by Romaldo, 5 Stars, Our Driveway and Garage are absolutely perfect, very professional and his perfection for detail is outstanding, would highly recommend him.

Debdean
10-18-2017, 01:33 PM
B&D just finished my garage, driveway, sidewalk and porch what a wonderful job Romaldo and his helper did. It looks absolutely gorgeous he definitely gets 5 stars from me. I would highly recommend B&D to anyone.

mhfinlay
10-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Our driveway was completed today - and it is absolutely fantastic. Romaldo did an outstanding job, including the design, choice of color to compliment our home and landscaping, was prompt, efficient, work was neat and clean and took care to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Probably the best person/company we have worked with while in The Villages during the past four years. Would recommend B&D Concrete Design with a 5 ++ star rating. Village of Bonita.

gkilts
11-07-2017, 04:09 PM
4 STARS I've built and remodeled homes in the past. Remaldo does a good job. He is very professional, easy to work with and does anything extra to do his best. I recommend him if you want quality work at a reasonable price. Only problem-after a few weeks expanding joints starting to crack and small holidays here and there. It is acceptable on painting stucco. GK

Nanajcarroll
11-10-2017, 01:57 PM
B&D just finished our lanai and front walk. They did an excellent job. Arrived at 7am and did not stop until they finished. We are very happy with their work and would not hesitate to recommend them. 5 stars!

AntesOhana
01-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Romaldo is simply ourstanding! His professionalism and helpfulness in planning for the job was incredible, punctual, factual, and flexible with the timing. His on the job work is meticulous and very creative, and we could not have been happier with the final results on our garage and driveway. First Class!!
Osceola Hills

Mike2E
01-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Romaldo is unbelievably professional, artistic, intelligent, nice, friendly and reasonably priced. The staining and sealing he did on our driveway and patio are the envy of the neighborhood! I would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone!!! On a scale of 1-10, I would give Romaldo a 1,000%!!!

Bob Morisette
01-17-2018, 11:46 AM
Ronaldo may cost a little more but I can attest that the job is done with extreme care and you can tell he is really proud of the work he does. He uses only the best supplies to do the job the right way. Having had this done in Chicago and seeing the difference in workmanship is an eye opener. Ronaldo's work looks like it will last forever, not like the one we had done in Chicago which only lasted less than a year.
Thanks Ronaldo.

Jmck1968
02-02-2018, 09:46 AM
We had Romaldo do our driveway and lanai and he did a wonderful job. We could not be happier. He was professional, on time and flexible with our color choice and questions. We are now having him come back to do the garage. We highly recommend him!!

nemcekm
02-14-2018, 11:00 PM
I just had my drive walkway and front patio done by B and D concrete creations. I rate them at 5 stars. Romaldo returns calls, shows up when he says he will and does excellent work. We added changes to our design at the last minute and he made the changes with no issues. His prices are very reasonable and he works hard and steady. You won't go wrong using B and D.

menacing_1
04-20-2018, 05:46 AM
posted in wrong thread, sorry

menacing_1
04-20-2018, 05:53 AM
I hired B&D Concrete Creations to paint my driveway, sidewalk, and lanai as well as epoxy my garage floor, and they did a terrific job. What I was most impressed with was that they showed up on time and did exactly what they said he would do. Prices were reasonable and worth the money. Romaldo is an artist and a skilled craftsman that I would highly recommend.

George Dlugos
06-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Romaldo has done an excellent job on our driveway and lanai. He is prompt, articulate, charges a fair price and is honest. He has done all four homes in our cul de sac and each drive looks absolutely beautiful. We would highly recommend him.

MarkGoldberg
08-23-2018, 09:05 AM
B and D are fantastic. They are professional, extremely careful and clean in their work and easy to work with. I can't say enough about the artistry of their work. It would be a shame to NOT call Romaldo and his team when considering having your driveway done.

https://i.imgur.com/3RMDBp3.jpg

vernedwards@gmail.com
09-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Absolutely 5 stars *****

We had B and D do both our garage and our lanai, and we just couldn't be more pleased. Ramaldo and his crew arrived on the day he scheduled, and worked well into the evening until our job was done. While they were here, they were meticulous in their work. Ramaldo also help us decide on the perfect design. We are confident you will love his work as well.

Highly recommended.

smittymcgee
10-01-2018, 08:15 PM
B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY (http://www.banddconcretecreations.com/gallery/)

Licensed & Insured
He does an excellent job, with good dedication we are very happy,he is very responsible, and he fulfills what he promises

Dbraisted
12-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Just had our driveway, walkway and front porch done by Ronaldo owner of B&D Concrete. This was a five star job. We are extremely pleased and will have our patio and garage done by him next year. He is professional and pays attention to details. His work is immaculate. His response is quick. He returned our call within hours and our job was done within a week. This man knows how to run a business and he knows what he is doing.

jgallo
01-02-2019, 04:47 PM
I Had my patio and driveway done by B&D Concrete. Extremely happy.Romaldo is very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend him.Give him 5 stars. John Gallo

Mvargas64
01-17-2019, 09:39 PM
We just purchase a new home in The Village of DeSoto. We wanted to paint our garage floor, driveway, and lanai before we moved in. Ronaldo was accommodating. He was booked to February and due to a time crunched we needed it to be done in January. Thankfully he squeezed us in. We actually received a lower estimate but decided to stay with him and we are very glad we did.

His work is clean, precise and meticulous. Our new neighbors were impressed with his work. We would hire him again!

5 star rating all the way!

Phil_Linda
04-29-2019, 08:20 AM
Very Professional is the words that come to my mind. B & D just finished our Bird Cage concrete design. Their work is beautiful. They are extremely clean and thorough with all that they do.

Kathy Monet-Smith
07-23-2019, 03:13 PM
We highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations. Romaldo was a delight to work with. He did exactly what we wanted and our driveway turned out beautifully. We have received many compliments from our neighbors. His price was very good and he and his team worked hard and got the job done just when he promised. We will definitely be using them again to do our lanai floor.

renpan
10-28-2019, 07:48 AM
totally agree! He did a fantastic job on our driveway!

patball
11-17-2019, 06:49 PM
I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.

We had our porch, driveway and lanai re-done by Romaldo and he was very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend.

Garywt
01-05-2020, 10:39 PM
We tried to get a quote but no one would get back to us to set anything up. Not sure if others have had the same issue.

PHILLY RICHARD
03-23-2020, 12:45 PM
totally agree! He did a fantastic job on our driveway!
Thanks. I will call him.

PHILLY RICHARD
03-23-2020, 12:48 PM
If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.
Good to know. I need work done and I have called him for an estimate. Is he the guy I saw on Skip Smith's video?

edmarycoleman
08-16-2020, 08:03 AM
Absolutely. I have called on several occasions, sent emails directly to the owner and in fact I would be a third time repeat customer but can't get a response. Very disheartening to say the least. I won't try contacting them again.

Knighterrant
08-26-2020, 04:10 AM
I utilized B&D in large part due to postings on this site. I would rate my experience at 3 out of 5 stars. Pricing was fair and the quality of the work was adequate. However the color of the finished product wasn’t what I wanted. The business is essentially a few guys working from a truck, and there is a language barrier that has to be overcome unless you speak Spanish. They also have no pamphlets or color chips for you to review. I described the color combination I wanted, and showed him the color on my house. When they started painting, I told them the color looked too light. He assured me the color would darken as it dried, and that it would look darker when the flake was added. It did not. I should have stopped them as soon as the base color started going down. Arguably, I should have hired a company with sample pamphlets of the product used, and less of a language barrier. The workmanship and price wasn’t bad, so utilize them if you feel really comfortable with your initial interaction.

mamamia54
08-26-2020, 06:21 AM
Good to know. I need work done and I have called him for an estimate. Is he the guy I saw on Skip Smith's video?

Yes, he is. That’s probably why he is so busy.

Xander7
11-05-2020, 01:52 PM
B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

Licensed & Insured
Most effective and efficient operation I have ever seen. After the grinding off of our old driveway paint, it took a total of 31/2 hours over a two day period to complete this job. No problems, super looking job.

sedwyer
11-16-2020, 09:22 AM
We couldn't be more impressed and pleased with the work Romaldo and his team did on our driveway and lanai! From design to finish we were most impressed with the professionalism and superior work! We highly recommend B & D and would use them again!

The Man
06-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Absolutely. I have called on several occasions, sent emails directly to the owner and in fact I would be a third time repeat customer but can't get a response. Very disheartening to say the least. I won't try contacting them again.

The same thing happened to me. He will not return calls or text messages. Very disappointing.

cheesehead
03-03-2023, 03:55 PM
We couldn't be more impressed and pleased with the work Romaldo and his team did on our driveway. From design to finish we were most impressed with the professionalism and superior work! We highly recommend B & D and would use them again!

furball@tampabay.rr.com
03-15-2023, 10:44 AM
I wasn’t going to have my driveway painted, but after seeing how beautiful some of my neighbors driveways looked after Ronaldo of B&D concrete creations did them I decided to have mine done also.
He had a three month waiting list, but the wait was worth it. He was easy to work with even with some last minute changes and he showed up on time and finished the work in a few hours. He uses solvent based paint so the color will last for years and a uv protectant clear coat so the Florida sun won’t fade the color. Won’t need a recoat for two years. His workers are very efficient and respectful of the property and cleaned everything up and returned my landscaping to its original look. I highly recommend his company to anyone who wants a beautiful driveway.