PDA

View Full Version : Landscape by Superior Property Management: Cody Senn or Colleen Bake

dsmith
05-02-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm having trouble with Superior Property Management out of Wildwood. They too have not completed our landscaping. In checking the government website for landscapers I find he does not have a license in the state of Florida for landscaping. You can check out any contractor by going to www.myflorida.com/licensee.

This landscaper claimed he would submit the paperwork to the architechtural review committee and never did. He claims he received approval from the builder himself, yet was not able to provide the paperwork to support this. This guy is full of broken promises day after day after day.

If you call Seniors vs. Crime or the Better Business Bureau you will find my complaints against him. We do not recommed this company at all.

Beware of this contractor - you will get burned.

lasvegas
05-09-2009, 10:50 AM
There are many companies just starting into business out in TV that do not know what they are doing and lie about jobs they say they have done and have very poor quality material if you see there jobs you can tell they do not know what they are doing. Check References and Talk to Homeowners of jobs the company has done.