PDA

View Full Version : Cat Sitter

movinsoon
05-07-2009, 01:27 PM
We will be moving to the village of St Charles next month and will need a cat sitter for about a week. Does anyone have any recommendations. Tks

swrinfla
05-07-2009, 03:58 PM
movinsoon:

First, check your neighbors. I know that maybe you don't have very many yet, St. Charles is so new. But, I'm willing to bet you'll find someone.

I used a service for my first trip away, a couple of months after moving here. My neighbors took me to task for not having asked them!

I had to put The Cat to sleep a year ago. Now the neighbors are always bugging me: "When are you getting a new kitty?"

Welcome to The Villages. You and your cat will love it.

SWR

MSNPA
05-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I have two cats; one is elderly requiring medication. I highly recommend Redwitch who is a member of TOTV. Redwitch took care of my boys for a week and did an outstanding job.

movinsoon
05-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Thanks to both ou you. I will check on neighbors when we are down the first time and that will be great if we have some. I had heard that Redwich was good but I have not seen her post in a while so I was not sure she is still around

chuckinca
05-11-2009, 03:00 PM
It's Redwitch, I have seen her posting recently. You can go to the members list, find her name and send her a PM.

redwitch
05-11-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm still around -- my laptop isn't. :cus: So, it is running to libraries, etc. to grab puter time when I can.

Congrats on the move.

BTW -- would you like a couple more cats? I have three, oops, two per TV rules. They're really sweet girls and really, really, REALLY spoiled rotten. One thinks she should always announce she is awake and let's you know with non-stop meowing that she is in fact awake and not eating or using the box. The other is of the opinion that human food is extra yummy and should be stolen off your plate at all times (she's really sneaky about it, too). She also thinks you should get up at 5:00 am to feed her. Bo is my baby and I refuse to give her up. She's almost the purrrrrfect kitty but for thinking she needs to go outside and roll in any dirt she can find.

movinsoon
05-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Redwich I keep telling my husband that Miss Kitty would be much happier with some friends but he says Absolutely NO! so I must decline. Our plans have changed somewhat so I am not sure that we will need a sitter but if we do I would like to contact you. Will you PM me with a contact number