PDA

View Full Version : Teddy - Quit That Barking

F16 1UB
05-26-2009, 05:16 AM
It's 5:50 AM. I've been awake for an hour. The sky is budding daylight so lets let the 70 pound fuzzy headed dufus outside. Couple minutes pass and then he barks and barks and ..... Upon investigation I notice he's on the steps leaning over something. There's a frog as big as a ping pong ball. The frog moves Teddy jumps. OMG wait till he gets to TV. He hasn't seen any critters yet. Not to mention the 2 legged critters too. I'm getting him honed in on a full size poster Fumar look alike though. :ohdear:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/F16-1UB/th_Teddy16.jpg (http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/F16-1UB/?action=view&current=Teddy16.jpg)

villages07
05-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Haha 16, the lizards will have fun tormenting poor Teddy.

The two-legged critters here will adore him. I can't wait to meet him!!!

ejp52
05-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Call Dayton Invisible fence,they have a deal on the electronic Bark Stop,buy one get one free.
One for Teddy and one for ewe,Mrs.16 can have peace and quiet.:coolsmiley::a20:

handieman
05-26-2009, 08:09 AM
God save the Village of Hadley when the F16's arrive!
I hope the wind doesn't carry the sound of barking dogs down to Mallory
So far I have heard coyotes in a far away field, roosters crowing up behind Halle's home and frogs from the not to far away detention pond/lake.
Life is Good:pepper2:
Handie

graciegirl
05-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Dear Teddy will love the gekkos too and we have a duck couple visiting us regularly. Just keep him away from the gators.

I can't wait to meet him. How is Patience doing with her new brother?

KathieI
05-26-2009, 08:25 AM
16, we need to take a video of the meet and greet of Teddy and Patience with the crazy Schnauzers. Your right Handie, Hadley will never be the same...

F16 1UB
05-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Dear Teddy will love the gekkos too and we have a duck couple visiting us regularly. Just keep him away from the gators.

I can't wait to meet him. How is Patience doing with her new brother?

Patience has NO patience with Teddy. She bites him and comes up with a mouth full of fuzzy hair. Teddy needs a playmate. I've already got one lined up. Fumar

Halle
05-26-2009, 09:59 AM
F16,
The other Halle and Sydney will love to have Teddy as a playmate. As for the barking we let them out this morning and they started barking so of course I had to tell them to be quiet, it was 5 o'clock and look to see what they were barking at. The baby moose are beginning to appear and Momma Moose doesn't take kindly to her babies be barked at, but of course they feel they must guard their yard. I'm sure the roosters and horses in their backyard in TV will cause quite a reaction.:eek:

JeanneBeannie
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Love the Teddy stories lol. F-16....is that how Patience got her name...cause she has no Patience with Teddy? Lol...so cute!
I guess with spring upon us finally....all the little baby animals and critters are ready to play. My doggies were barking yesterday morning in the sunroom, they are funny, they have a people bark and an animal bark. The animal bark is saying "let us us...we want to go play with them" lol. :pepper2: I look outside and there were two teenie tiny baby chipmunks! Awww so cute! My son went inside and crumbled up some bread and they ate it all up! He named them Chip and Dale lol.
Wow Halle...baby moose! That must have been a beautiful sight! :coolsmiley:

Barefoot
05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Patience has NO patience with Teddy. She bites him and comes up with a mouth full of fuzzy hair. Teddy needs a playmate. I've already got one lined up. Fumar

Lolli Pup (renamed the Nutbar) is reading your post over my shoulder. Yes, she is that tall! She is looking forward to being Teddy's playmate and anything else he has in mind.

The Nutbar's favourite pastime is carrying around dirty laundry from the laundry basket. She greets company at the door with it. When she is happy she clatters her teeth together. She is still afraid of our 17-year old geriatric cat. Although she has had five homes in the past two year, she is the happiest dog I've ever seen.

I've already trained her with a look-alike Fumar doll. She can toss him several feet in the air. Run Fumar run!

JeanneBeannie
05-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Lolli Pup (renamed the Nutbar) is reading your post over my shoulder. Yes, she is that tall! She is looking forward to being Teddy's playmate and anything else he has in mind.

The Nutbar's favourite pastime is carrying around dirty laundry from the laundry basket. She greets company at the door with it. When she is happy she clatters her teeth together. She is still afraid of our 17-year old geriatric cat. Although she has had five homes in the past two year, she is the happiest dog I've ever seen.

I've already trained her with a look-alike Fumar doll. She can toss him several feet in the air. Run Fumar run!

Oh Bare...that is hysterical LMHO!! Between the dirty laundry and the Fumar doll lol lol!! :1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

I am such a goof ball, all this time I thought the only faces were in that one lil box to the left...I was determined to find that lil guy laughing on the floor so I made the box bigger and found tons of more faces lol!! Ouuuu I am gonna have fun now lol! :pepper2:

The Great Fumar
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM
IF LITTLE FUZZY TEDDY COMES INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD HE CAN BARK AT PUFF THE MAGIC ALLIGATOR WHICH I KEEP TIED TO THE FIRE PLUG WITH A 20 FT, CABLE.......HE'S A WONDERFUL PET AND I DON'T HAVE TO FEED HIM AS HE FEEDS HIMSELF VERY NICELY (if you catch my drift)..I BOUGHT HIM WAITING FOR CHELS TO COME WALKING BY WITH HER PET RAT BUT SHE HASN'T SHOWN UP YET (probably doesn't have a GPS)
THOSE OF YOU THAT THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA , THERE IS A DOWN SIDE TO AN ALLIGATOR FOR A PET ......HE RELIEVES HIS SELF IN THE YARD WHICH LEAVES FUZZ EVERWHERE..........HOWEVER I DO LIKE THE NAME PUFF
(or is it poofff) I NEVER CAN REMEMBER ..........OH WELL HAPPY WALKING..

fuzz cleaning FUMAR ..............:welcome::1rotfl::1rotfl:

katezbox
05-27-2009, 10:34 AM

F16 -

We are nearby in Bonita and Finley would love to play with Teddy. He looks like a Ted in miniature.

Since I have been concerned that Fumar might make a fricassee out of his feline brothers and sisters, I have trained Finley and Tommy (the biggest of the cats - a/k/a F14) to send up loud barks and meows if they sight him.