PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Cab

Army1SG
05-26-2009, 11:41 AM
New to the Villages so Im sorry If this an old topic. I have spoke to people this past weeknd that have the Curtis Cab and they love them. If I buy one should the cart be gas or electric. I live in the south (Bonita)

Thanks

Grill Meister
05-26-2009, 01:12 PM
By all means.....gas. The Villages is getting so expansive that if you wish to take advantage of all the golf courses and use your cart to go around a night.....electric just won't cut it.

Irish Rover
05-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I agree with GILMERMURRAY. Gas is the way to go if you plan on making long runs and want to get home too.

Grill Meister
05-26-2009, 02:25 PM
By all means.....gas. The Villages is getting so expansive that if you wish to take advantage of all the golf courses and use your cart to go around a night to the squares and restaurants:icon_hungry:.....electric just won't cut it.

Army1SG
05-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone, Im moving up this weekend from Ft Lauderdale and checked with a local Yamaha dealer today, they are $2,000 cheaper that what the Villages is asking for. Might have to come back here and trailer one up. I want the Curtis Cab so I might need to get gas for the extra weight as well.

diskman
05-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone, Im moving up this weekend from Ft Lauderdale and checked with a local Yamaha dealer today, they are $2,000 cheaper that what the Villages is asking for. Might have to come back here and trailer one up. I want the Curtis Cab so I might need to get gas for the extra weight as well.

Could you post a picture of a curtis cab for us wannabe's:shrug::shrug: