PDA

View Full Version : Highly Recommended Dog Sitter

duffysmom
05-27-2009, 02:00 PM
I want to recommend a lovely lady who will pet sit your dog in her patio villa. We just returned from a 16 day vacation and was pleasantly surprised to find our little matese happy and in good spirits. He has serious health issues and requires 2 meds daily which was not a problem for Yvonne. In the past on our return he would sulk for a day or two and the stress would cause him some health issues. Not this time. We have used her for two or three day trips in the past and felt confident leaveing him longer this time. PM me if you need more information. Tell her Kathleen recommended her. Her number is 750-3761 Yvonne Paradis

redwitch
05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Another vote for Yvonne. She truly loves dogs and will baby your baby. She only watches dogs under 25 lbs and only in her home. However, if you're like me and hate the idea of boarding a dog and can't leave them in your home to be watched, she is definitely the way to go.

duffysmom
05-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks Redwitch for recommending Yvonne. You were 100% correct, she gives our little doggie a home away from home.