PDA

View Full Version : Seat Jack is the answer!

michael411
12-14-2016, 06:53 AM
I found a guy who comes to your house and installs a device to hold my golf cart seat open when I am at the gas station. Now I don't have to hold it while I fill up. He calls it a Seat Jack. It didn't take long to install and the price was right. I love it. It's so simple. Go to golfcartmagic.com and see for yourself.:wave:

ureout
12-14-2016, 07:12 AM
I found a guy who comes to your house and installs a device to hold my golf cart seat open when I am at the gas station. Now I don't have to hold it while I fill up. He calls it a Seat Jack. It didn't take long to install and the price was right. I love it. It's so simple. Go to golfcartmagic.com and see for yourself.:wave:

not sure what you paid but I use a 16"
wooden dowel
that I had lying in my garage....

JMEZARIC3
12-14-2016, 07:18 AM
not sure what you paid but I use a 16"
wooden dowel
that I had lying in my garage....
I use a bungie cord.The cord is also useful to tie things down in the cart basket.Cost about 98 cents.

asianthree
12-14-2016, 08:50 AM
The other half holds mine, free, but I do have to fix dinner.:mmmm:

John_W
12-14-2016, 08:59 AM
You don't say what brand golf cart, the Yamaha gas model I purchased new 5 years ago from TV came with a support rod that stores under the seat with velcro. It works perfect, there is even a piece that is attached to the bottom of the seat to hold the rod in place while it's upright.

Phanatic Luvr
12-14-2016, 09:24 AM
My hubby used a paint stirring stick you get for free at any place you buy paint.

baustgen
12-14-2016, 09:27 AM
Another vote for the paint stirring stick. Price is right.

michael411
12-14-2016, 09:43 AM
All I have to do is lift the seat and push it back in place when I am done it even assist in lifting the seat in place. I just thought someone might like not having to find the stick or hold it while tying up a dollar bungee cord. Why don't seats already have this in place?

Fraugoofy
12-14-2016, 10:15 AM
I looked up the info you sent and it looks like a nice accessory. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

l2ridehd
12-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Any cart from Carts and Clubs has a strap with a snap under the seat that you just clip to the steering wheel.

tedquick
12-14-2016, 08:39 PM
I use one of my arm rests.

rubicon
12-15-2016, 05:22 AM
I use one of my arm rests.

Ditto: to be exact the middle armrest

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
12-15-2016, 09:09 AM
I worked at several golf courses where we had 30-50 golf carts that had to be either filled with gasoline or had their batteries filled. We had an ingenious device that held the seats open. It was called a stick.