PDA

View Full Version : Golf car radio

lgibson01
12-15-2016, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know a place to purchase a overhead radio console for a gold car?

Paperboy
12-17-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm interested in a radio ALSO!

Nucky
12-17-2016, 08:03 PM
They are available but way to much $$money$$. Just need an AM/FM radio without a CD player. I've been streaming music thru the phone to a Bose speaker but no news or weather. I like The Villages AM station and 92.5 WIND-FM....simple. If anybody knows of something reasonable, Santa is on his way!

dietpepsi
12-17-2016, 08:35 PM
if you have a gas cart will not be able to hear it. we have elect cart, use the app tuneit on our phone thru a bluetooth speaker,,,, can have the cart sound like a ghetto cruiser coming at u! but we are playing classic country or Jimmy Buffett

Fraugoofy
12-17-2016, 11:52 PM
Does anyone know a place to purchase a overhead radio console for a gold car?
Buy an Oontz Angle speaker and blast tunes as loud as you want. You can Bluetooth your Oontz with your smartphone and use your Amazon Prime downloaded songs. Even in a gas cart, this speaker booms! We get so many looks with this speaker here in The Villages! Peace out...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

socrafty
12-18-2016, 10:01 AM
We also use a Bluetooth speaker and our phone. My husband mounted the speaker to my overhead shelf. I have a gas cart and can hear it just fine.

DonH57
12-18-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm sure they are fine but never trusted the plastic molded radio consoles sold in golf cart dealers due to cracking. I built my own console and speaker box out of wood. We have a gas cart as well and have no problem hearing our radio.