PDA

View Full Version : Vcdd Bill??

hulahips
12-26-2016, 01:07 PM
Is anyone having a difficult time figuring out this New Bill format?? I find it Very confusing?? Tried to call office. Got recording then hung up on me. Can't even reach an operator to question??

Chatbrat
12-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Its a holiday

CWGUY
12-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Is anyone having a difficult time figuring out this New Bill format?? I find it Very confusing?? Tried to call office. Got recording then hung up on me. Can't even reach an operator to question??

:confused:You could try Village Community Development Districts (http://www.districtgov.org/) instead of TOTV. Or read a newspaper. Or sign up for emails from your District Government. :wave:

hulahips
12-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Its a holiday

Christmas was Yesterday. Do they close All week??

judynlee
12-26-2016, 02:09 PM
Most offices are closed today, since Christmas fell on Sunday this year.

Bogie Shooter
12-26-2016, 02:19 PM

What's confusing?

CWGUY
12-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Christmas was Yesterday. Do they close All week??

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

It's going to happen next Monday too! :faint:

Please read my signature below......:icon_wink:

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
12-26-2016, 04:54 PM
I don't have any problem with it. I just look at the amount that I owe and pay it. I'm really not going to spend my retirement worrying about every nickel and dime. I don't think I've ever seen it vary more than five or ten dollars in any given month. If it's $5.00 more than last month, there's probably a reason. I'm not going to waste my time searching for the reason and then possibly arguing with the people that for the district.

skip0358
12-26-2016, 06:03 PM
Don't see anything confusing. Pretty well explained. Why not go down to the office,stop at the main desk they'll probably call someone to come out and explain the bill to you. Remember when a Holiday falls on Saturday they're off Friday if a Holiday falls on Sunday they're off Monday. If it's an Emergency call Community Watch acts.

Mleeja
12-26-2016, 07:25 PM
I don't have any problem with it. I just look at the amount that I owe and pay it. I'm really not going to spend my retirement worrying about every nickel and dime. I don't think I've ever seen it vary more than five or ten dollars in any given month. If it's $5.00 more than last month, there's probably a reason. I'm not going to waste my time searching for the reason and then possibly arguing with the people that for the district.

:bigbow::bigbow::coolsmiley:

hulahips
12-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Most offices are closed today, since Christmas fell on Sunday this year.

Yes of course your right when it fell on a Sunday. When it retired it's easy to forget what day it is. Lol

hulahips
12-26-2016, 07:46 PM
OK. It's the large figure under Balance forward when u pay it monthly? This is new figure? Also under ACH ?

TNLAKEPANDA
12-26-2016, 07:49 PM
Just pay it. You can't debate it or change it.

hulahips
12-26-2016, 08:04 PM
No. That is actually Not the AMT due. That is Why it's confusing?? That figure was never there before??

Carla B
12-26-2016, 08:49 PM
New Charges + Tax = Total New Charges. Charges due if not paid by _ _ _ _ = $_ _ _ _. They must have changed accounting systems. Previous Statement showed a large balance, Payments (Credits) was a large figure but it all was correct in the end.

hulahips
12-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Yes. This is what is confusing. aCH. Do not pay?? Charges due if not paid? Account balance?? Balance forward?? I just want to see current months charges and what is owed??

Carla B
12-27-2016, 09:12 AM
ACH - means your bank account is automatically debited on a certain date. If something gets screwed up with the automatic debit (as in "nonsufficient funds", for example), then you will owe a finance charge, or the larger amount, unless the bill is paid by a certain date. The new billing format was announced by letter in June.

skip0358
12-27-2016, 10:27 AM
What is so confusing. It says
Total New Charges
Balance Forward ( In Case you didn't pay all or some last month )
Amount Due ( That's what you pay )
Charges due if not paid by ( in case you miss the original due date that's your penalty amount due )

That's pretty darn self explanatory.

crash
12-27-2016, 10:49 AM
Mleeja Love it

hulahips
12-27-2016, 08:23 PM
What is so confusing. It says
Total New Charges
Balance Forward ( In Case you didn't pay all or some last month )
Amount Due ( That's what you pay )
Charges due if not paid by ( in case you miss the original due date that's your penalty amount due )

That's pretty darn self explanatory.

Thank u for the explanation!