PDA

View Full Version : Teddigans

F16 1UB
07-01-2009, 09:07 PM
So we finally get settled, sorta, in our humble abode. Because we have no food in the house we go to the grocery. In one store they were passing out samples of "apple mini bites" - miniature apple pies. Just nuke em for 90 seconds. Awesome!!! That and another 23 pound bag of M&M's, couple gallons of milk, and some non essentials like meat & bread. Once back at home it's time to nuke the mini apple dudes. I place 6 on a paper plate, program zapper to cook em for 90 seconds - DING & DUN. Oh Boy!!! :pepper2: Holy :cus: these things need to cool. Leave em on the counter. I return to the LR and watch Lifetime Movie Network with Mrs "F". But of course. A few minutes later - Where's Teddy? He walks from the kitchen licking his paws. Normally he does this after he eats. Ding, dong, dahm.... I ran to the plate that "WAS" on the counter only to find the mini bites were history. Too hot for human consumption but not for canine. Mrs "F" asked me "Do ya think he'd eat a turkey?" Yeah - that's happened before. :oops:

nONIE
07-01-2009, 09:17 PM
:Well just think about it, DOG FOOD! day after day after day, can you blame the little sweetheart?:1rotfl::1rotfl:

KathieI
07-01-2009, 09:35 PM
16, he's just a growing "boy", don't pick on him....

graciegirl
07-02-2009, 06:24 AM
He's just part of the family. Everyone loves hot apple bites.

As you know we have TWO cats, Mikey, Hershey and Harry. (You are only allowed to have TWO cats in TV, even if they NEVER go outside.) (Probably hear from Sabr on that statement)

Our two cats would never dream of eating apple bites. They have an automatic sensor that tells them how much their food costs a can. If it isn't THE most expensive they make "covering" motions just like after they go in the kitty litter.

AND they don't like our leftover Talapia, Salmon or Steak. No thank you. I don't know which is worse. Teddy who is a snarfer or the guys who live with us who are so PICKY!!!

Donna
07-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Our Teddy has great taste...Atta boy Teddy!!!:a20:

katezbox
07-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi Gracie,

Our doggie (Finley) loves most of our food - but usually gets only dog food.

Our cat -we have just one - Tommy, Tad and Miss Claudie - for the same reason you have two - are very finicky. Last night I thought Tommy was going to attack Mrs. Army Guy for a piece of turkey.

F16 - I think I would lick my paws just like Teddy. He is a very smart boy.

k

Mikitv
07-02-2009, 05:32 PM
LOL F16 and now the Teddy stories start in his new adventure's in TV Land. Lets see 70 pounds already and you leave something delicious out on the counter, well I guess you can't blame him. Looking forward to more Teddy stories because I know there will be.