PDA

View Full Version : Dogs found

Responsible Dog Owners
07-27-2009, 08:34 AM
:pepper2:Thank you all for your diligence in searching for Trotter & Remy. They have been found. They were at Sumter County Animal Control for the weekend. As a reminder, if your dogs are not licensed or vacinated in the county where they reside there is a $50.00 fine. There is also an additional $55.00 for recovery.

Thanks again.
Karen :crap2:
RDOG

jblum8156
07-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Oh, thank goodness they're OK.
My two (a Gordon Setter and a Dachshund) escaped one day (this is in NY), crossed very busy U.S. 1, and were found in a park more than 2 miles away. They were impounded and of course I had to pay $100, but worse than that the dachshund (who was only 6 months old) lost all his housetraining, apparently because he was forced to pee in his jail cell.

schotzyb
07-27-2009, 09:41 AM
:pepper2:Thank you all for your diligence in searching for Trotter & Remy. They have been found. They were at Sumter County Animal Control for the weekend. As a reminder, if your dogs are not licensed or vacinated in the county where they reside there is a $50.00 fine. There is also an additional $55.00 for recovery.

Thanks again.
Karen :crap2:
RDOG

That's great news!!! I hope some improvements have been or will be made in the area they are kept to insure this does not happen again. They may not be so lucky the third time. Three strikes and you are out!!!!

graciegirl
07-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Glad they are safe.

I might steal them.......

Just kidding!