PDA

View Full Version : Teddigans 7-30-09 Back by PUPular demand

F16 1UB
07-31-2009, 04:14 PM
While Mrs "F" is out of town getting her G/Kid fix, it's just me, the 2 dogs, Teddy & Patience, and whatever I want to watch on the tele. NO LIFETIME thank you. OK it's 10 PM, I've watched the cool chicks on the weather channel. Honest I was watching for hurricanes, :icon_twisted:sorta. Then Bill O'Reilly, Bassmasters recorded show, & now snack time. Outa M&M's, what's this - MINTS!?!?! YUK - no brownies, geesh woman what'd you leave for me? Low fat ice cream? Man that's sacrilegious. I aint eatin that. (CRASH NOISE) What the hells going on in the bedroom? Plan 1 get the gun. But wait, where's the dogs? Lets see, there's Patience - hmmm. Plan 2 - get the camera. ENJOY !!!!:bowdown: AND YES DEAR THE BED WAS MADE.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/F16-1UB/?action=view&current=DSCF2495.flv

MSNPA
07-31-2009, 04:20 PM
LOVE IT! He is having so much fun!

Whalen
07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Are you sure this puppy is real? He's just too cute.
I want one!
SHHH, don't tell my cats.

graciegirl
07-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Eff. He is just plain adorable. Is that toy a likeness of Curious George....?

JeanneBeannie
07-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh how I just love the stories and pictures of Teddigans and Patience!!
Teddigans is soooooooo adorable!!! I want one too Whalen lol!!! And shhhh dont tell my doggies too lol lol.
I saved the file of Teddigans and Patience so I can come back and look after dinner...as I have mentioned or complained that I live in the boonies and dont have DSL lol.
Thanks F-16 for the stories and pictures, hope Mrs. F is having fun with the grandchildren.

conn8757
07-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Now why in the world would you have to watch tv when you have a young pup that can entertain you with "bet you can't get my toy, bet you can't get it - please won't you try and get it."
He is pure adorable!

beady
07-31-2009, 07:39 PM
I love that pooch.....what a gem.......you are so lucky to have a guy with so much personality.....can't wait for the next video.:laugh::laugh:

Bettiboop
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
I SO look forward to each new chapter of the Tales of Teddy. I can't get enough of just looking at that adorable face. Keep them pics and videos comin'! :popcorn:

Barefoot
07-31-2009, 10:25 PM
I showed Lolli Pup the video of Teddie. I think she has fallen in love. Now I have nose prints all over my laptop.

JeanneBeannie
07-31-2009, 10:56 PM
I showed Lolli Pup the video of Teddie. I think she has fallen in love. Now I have nose prints all over my laptop.

I think Lolli Pup and Teddie make a great couple....they are both adorable!!

JeanneBeannie
12-05-2009, 07:44 AM
F-16 I sure do miss your stories about Tegginan's adventures and Patience too of course. Are you too busy having fun in TV for our little updates on Teddigan's escapades lol? :shrug:
He is the most adorable, loveable dog I have ever seen (sorry Murphy and Bubba...you are cute too :throwtomatoes:).
More stories pretty please! :popcorn:

Jeanne Beannie :wave:

Mikitv
12-05-2009, 02:35 PM
I agree it has been way too long since any Teddy updates. Hopefully I will get to meet him when we visit in December.

duffysmom
12-05-2009, 03:28 PM
This is so strange. Earliar today I was thinking about Teddy and wondering what he was up to.:shrug: My Duffy was racing around the house this morning with an empty toilet paper roll in his mouth hoping I would catch on and chase him. I need to hide the garbage. :mornincoffee: Life is good.

Barefoot
12-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Lolli Pop still hasn't met Teddy. :cryin2: I'd love to get a picture of them together.

Perhaps I could dress Lolli up in a wedding veil and have her propose to Teddy.

schotzyb
12-05-2009, 05:18 PM
They would be a perfect match. Have Loli Puppies!!