PDA

View Full Version : Who Broke the Chat Room ?????

KathieI
08-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Been trying to get into the chat room tonight and it won't let me in? I tried to wake up Tony, but he's snoring..... what happened???

mac9
08-16-2009, 10:23 PM
I just got in. Try now.

KathieI
08-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks Mac, I did when I saw you and Sunny in there but it won't work. Don't know what the problem is. So I guess I'll just have withdrawals tonight. Thanks anyway.

graciegirl
08-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Maybe they pushed the wrong button when they were trying to lock up political. Kathie not in the chatroom? Unheard of!

Julie
08-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Kathie, you probably broke it with that lightning fast speed of yours! :jester:

KathieI
08-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Kathie, you probably broke it with that lightning fast speed of yours! :jester:

LOL, Julie. When I was very young I worked in a department store that was a very busy, not upscale store and we had cash register stations located in the center of the store. On a Saturday, it was jammed and it was important for the mgt to have the fastest cashiers on the main floor. They put myself and my girlfriend, Jonesy, on two of the stations that were side by side and we would have a contest on who's the fastest. Literally, one of us would burn out a register every week. Obviously, those were the days before computers and scanning. I would be so bored today just scanning tags, not as much fun.

Julie
08-17-2009, 05:04 PM
LOL, Julie. When I was very young I worked in a department store that was a very busy, not upscale store and we had cash register stations located in the center of the store. On a Saturday, it was jammed and it was important for the mgt to have the fastest cashiers on the main floor. They put myself and my girlfriend, Jonesy, on two of the stations that were side by side and we would have a contest on who's the fastest. Literally, one of us would burn out a register every week. Obviously, those were the days before computers and scanning. I would be so bored today just scanning tags, not as much fun.

I knew there was some truth to that rumor I was trying to start about you...;)