PDA

View Full Version : Mamma Mia! Is there another movie night at the polo fields??

Taltarzac
08-22-2009, 01:04 PM
I heard rumors of another drive-in at the Villages Polo Field. Anyone heard anything about this?? It sounds like a drive-in/sing-a-long with Mamma Mia!

Helene2008
08-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Tal, I just received a Hometown Happenings newsletter from our sales rep and it advertises September 23-24 as Golf Cart Drive in at the Polo Fields. That's all it stated, nothing about Mamma Mia.

Barefoot
08-22-2009, 01:32 PM
I heard rumors of another drive-in at the Villages Polo Field. Anyone heard anything about this?? It sounds like a drive-in/sing-a-long with Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia would be the perfect movie for the drive-in at the Polo Field. :clap2: Everyone would be singing and dancing, oh, what fun!

I hope they wait until the seasonal residents return. Not long now. :a040:

English Ivy
08-22-2009, 01:41 PM
I think it was in Thursday's Recreation News, but here's the link to the info as posted on www.districtgov.org

http://www.districtgov.org/images/specialevents/DriveInMovies9-09.pdf

Mamma Mia will be shown Thursday 9/24. Sorry Barefoot.

Taltarzac
08-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Days of Thunder looks to be the movie for the 23rd of September. They seem to be gearing these movie days to different sexes with the gearheads on Wednesday and the Idol-wannabes on Thursday.