PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor

somerset72
08-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I need a chiro for neck problems. Any recommendations. Anyone I should avoid?

Thanks

kaydee
08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Just an opinion...Davis Chiropratic has been a "LIFESAVER"....before finding him, spent way too much time & $$$$$ at Aiken Chiropractic with no progress.

mikeandnancy1112
08-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Dr. Eldridge is wonderful! He is in Sumter Landing across from Sweetbay.

He cured my back problems in 2007 and I haven't had to return.
His prices are good too.

Good luck!

Cliff
08-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Michael Paulk, with Ethridge Chiropractic, is the best chiropractor we have ever met. My wife had headaches for years and doctors were unable to help her. Michael determined that it was her neck that was causing the headaches and, low and behold, after a couple of treatments, her headaches disappeared. After taking every test known to modern medicine to determine what was causing my chest pain, saw Michael and he found that my ribs were out of alighment due to a fall a couple of years ago. This guy is great. His specialty is sports injuries. Located next door to Sweetbay and a second office in Leesburg.

texasfal
08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Kim Etheridge is the greatest here in TV. His office staff could use some refresher courses on how to be nice to clients, but Kim is the BEST.

alemorkam
08-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Michelle, the owner of Southern Trace Chiropractic is the best I have found. Helped my back and neck considerably.

alemorkam
08-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Michelle the owner of Southern Trace Chiropractor has been great for my back and neck. Everyone there is very nice.

GatorFan
06-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Chiropratic USA located on 466 in same Plaza as Bonefish. Can not say enough good things.

jebartle
06-04-2011, 05:01 AM
My husband is a RETIRED Chiropractor and this is where he goes....No nonsense!...No bazillion visits....Your fixed and your gone!...Yea!

Michelle the owner of Southern Trace Chiropractor has been great for my back and neck. Everyone there is very nice.