PDA

View Full Version : landscaping

MJ
09-09-2009, 08:44 PM
we just closed on a place in april. we're coming back for 2 months in jan. with bells on. we would like to remove all schrubs and grass and go to stone.
we want a no maintenance yard. any ideas or thoughts of a good company.

katezbox
09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Mary Jo,

We are very happy with Sunscape - Jeff usually has an ad on this site. If nor search under landscaping and you will find him. Some how this got under the golf cart topic.

KathieI
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
I agree Kate,,, Jeff just did an upgrade to my landscaping this week and I'm very, very pleased with the job and the professionalism of the crew. The plants and trees he got for me are beautiful and rich with blooms. I couldn't be happier with them and the fact that they showed up when they said they would and got the job done in a few hours. They are a wonderful company to work with and I'll continue to have them upgrading my landscaping and I highly recommend Sunscape!!

KathieI
09-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Wow, the guys from Sunscape are back today as promised to plant some additional hybiscus trees and they are gorgeous. My neighbors are all envious, I JUST LOVE IT!!! Thanks Jeff and his team, they are wonderful...

BaylorBear
09-10-2009, 11:55 AM
We have a home in TV and are looking into planting an azalea group called "Encore". Does anyone know how well azaleas thrive in TV. We live in Texas and only visit at Christmas and in mid summer. Will be permanent residents in 2013!!!

movinsoon
09-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Jamie's Landscaping just did my back area and it is super. I now have a very low maintenance back yard

skip0358
09-30-2009, 01:51 PM
j:coolsmiley: A big Thanks to Jeff and his guys. They are just finishing up our lanscaping redo. New palms,plants, bushes,cocktail tree, curbing and rocks. They listened to what we wanted, worked together on the design, made a few changes, we think it looks great even Jeff is pleased. Definatly did a Neat and Professional job. Would definatly recommend them to anyone.Called three companies. One couldn't bother even calling back. After Jeff came I called the second one and told him not to bother even coming by. If you'd like to see his work drive by. 2489 Heath Springs Dr. in Bonita. Thank's to all for your recomendations.:clap2::mademyday: