PDA

View Full Version : Ear piercing

jblum8156
09-10-2009, 04:44 AM
I had my ears pierced a long time ago, but I stopped wearing earrings and the little holes closed up.
Does anyone know where I can get it redone in/near TV?

KathieI
09-10-2009, 06:09 AM
JB, yes, in Colony Plaza there's a wig store and she pierces ears as well. She did mine a few months ago, did a very good job.

Can you believe this is the FIRST time in my life, I have had pierced ears. Its only because Nonie and Shirleevee were with me and were holding me down. I was never so scared in my life. It hurt like hell. But now, I'm the earring queen. I just love them and I'm working on long dangling ones for when Nonie gets back here. She'll be so proud of me.

graciegirl
09-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Wow Kathie. This may be the first of a series of piercings? What next, a tattoo? Not that anything is wrong with that.

Just not for me.

I am so wrinkled they'd have to have four people to stretch the canvas.

KathieI
09-10-2009, 06:21 AM
GG, are you kidding?? No way, I'm too chicken. Tat's NEVER..... I thought I was the only woman in America not to have pierced ears, you mean you don't either? Wow.
PS, you are NOT wrinkled..... at all, at all.......

jblum8156
09-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks, Kathie. Now I just have to get up my courage again - I remember it hurt like hell the first time. . .

dillywho
09-10-2009, 08:27 AM
I, too, waited until late to get mine done. I went shopping with my girlfried (my ex wife-in-law...that's another story) and her mother. They dragged me into a Merle Norman store, sat me down, and it was done before I knew what had happened. I, too, had always been terrified of doing it. Didn't hurt a bit, believe it or not. The biggest deal was doctoring and turning them everyday. I'm glad now they made me do it, though. Sure beats those earlobe numbing clips.

Bettiboop
09-10-2009, 08:31 AM
I am so wrinkled they'd have to have four people to stretch the canvas.

:a20: GG.
I just spewed coffee all over my 'puter with that one. That's funny!

katezbox
09-10-2009, 10:13 AM
:a20: GG.
I just spewed coffee all over my 'puter with that one. That's funny!

And it is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not true. GG you are beautiful...