PDA

View Full Version : know of any discount Disney Florida Res. Annual passes?

Freeda
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Anyone know how to get a discount on the annual passes available to Florida residents to all of the Disney World parks? I want to buy them for my husband for his birthday on Oct. 20; the best thing is, he will get a present of two of them!! (hee hee) so Shhh don't tell

Enuff2
10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
If you take him to Disney on his birthday he can get in for free! Now that's a great birthday gift!

Check out
http://www.mousesavers.com/

and

http://www.ticketmania.com/

these were the best places I have found.

Have fun!!

:pepper2:

Bob S
10-02-2009, 01:24 PM
If you are a AAA member, you can get their discount by purchasing at the AAA office. I think they are also running a special before the end of the yaer with 15 months for the price of 12.

elevatorman
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Try this site.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/

faithfulfrank
10-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I just got an e-mail from disney last week saying that if you bought your Fla. resident annual passes now, they would extend them to 15 month passes! Must buy them before 12/31/09. Check the disney website.

Frank

Freeda
10-03-2009, 06:52 PM
If you take him to Disney on his birthday he can get in for free! Now that's a great birthday gift!

Check out
http://www.mousesavers.com/

and

http://www.ticketmania.com/

these were the best places I have found.

Have fun!!

:pepper2:
Thanks, that's great information! Since he can go free of charge on his birthday, then he won't need a pass to get in, so I will only need to buy him one annual pass for his birthday gift, so that I can use it in order to take him there on his birthday; but what will he do all day when I am gone to Disney World so often over the next year? Well, he does love golf.

obxgal
10-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Freeda, and I thank everybody for the great information. Sounds like a perfect gift for my aniversary.

Julie
10-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks, that's great information! Since he can go free of charge on his birthday, then he won't need a pass to get in, so I will only need to buy him one annual pass for his birthday gift, so that I can use it in order to take him there on his birthday; but what will he do all day when I am gone to Disney World so often over the next year? Well, he does love golf.

Freeda, I like the way you think. :icon_wink: I LOVE Walt Disney World! Once I get down there we can schedule some girlfriend trips to the "World" during those awful days the boys are out on the course. :laugh:

chachacha
10-04-2009, 10:07 AM
hi freeda,

your husband's birthday is the same day as mine and also whalen's husband's and we will all be down at epcot oct 20...would be fun if we run into each other....enjoy!!!

Freeda
10-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Freeda, I like the way you think. :icon_wink: I LOVE Walt Disney World! Once I get down there we can schedule some girlfriend trips to the "World" during those awful days the boys are out on the course. :laugh:
That would be great! We will be there at Disney from Oct 19 through Oct 22. If you would like to meet us somewhere at Epcot, like at one of the cafes there, and have a 'The Villagers b-day cocktail' just pm me, would love it.

Freeda
10-04-2009, 05:32 PM
hi freeda,

your husband's birthday is the same day as mine and also whalen's husband's and we will all be down at epcot oct 20...would be fun if we run into each other....enjoy!!!
That would be great! We will be there at Disney from Oct 19 through Oct 22. If you would like to meet us somewhere at Epcot, like at one of the cafes there, and have a 'The Villagers b-day cocktail' just pm me, would love it.

Freeda
10-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes, let's plan a girls day to Disney, anytime; I don't play golf - maybe someday, so I have the time!

sandybill2
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
If you go to Disney on your birthday and you have a Season's pass--they will give you a gift card for the price of admission --which is now $79.00 a day--it is only good in the stores for t-shirts, and other Disney "stuff." They also give you different opts--Fast-passes, etc. but I think the Gift card is really the best way to go. We have lived in the Villages for two years now and just renewed our Florida Pass. we go once a month and we LOVE being there! We went on my husband's birthday--which was May--and got a gift card. We saved it until out granddaughter was here in July and she had that much money to spend in the stores. Of course, the prices of shirts, etc., is kind of crazy but she enjoyed spending the money. We also went on my birthday in August and still have the gift card. I am a great people watcher and enjoy that but I also love all the flowers, etc., that they plant--Christmas is wonderful with all the lights, etc. We are really Disney fans!!!

Freeda
10-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks, everyone, for such helpful information.

Julie
10-05-2009, 09:28 AM

Whaaaaa :cry: we won't be in town until mid November. Thanks for the invite, we'll have to schedule something once we get settled in. Have a great time enjoying the birthday trip.:)

Enuff2
10-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Freeda & Chachacha,
The days you are going to be at the House of the Mouse coincide with Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

(October 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31)

Mickey's Party is a separate admission party. Disney closes down the Magic Kingdom at 6:00 & then admits the special ticketed guests to enjoy the festivities until midnight. It is less crowded then during the daytime hours.

The kids are given bags to go Trick-or-Treating.
Almost EVERYBODY is in costume; it is the one time of year Disney allows adults to also costume (but, it can't be a scary costume).
It is a lot of fun to see the kids & adults all costumed-up. Some families dress to a theme, like the Wizard of Oz.

We try to make it down every year just for this event though unfortunately we won't make it this year. :cryin2:

Check out the link below for more info.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Barefoot
10-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Does anyone have any information re swimming with the dolphins? I want to do this with friends who are visiting over Christmas. Probably no discounts available for that time of the year.

JohnN
10-05-2009, 02:49 PM
I went on my birthday, if you don't need admission (we have seasonal passes) you can get a $75 gift card instead. Florida residents can get annual or seasonal passes at great discounts, you have to show a Fla drivers license to get them. The seasonal has some blackout dates and parking is not free, but it's quite a bit less expensive.

tony
10-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Swimming with the NFL football team? Geez, Bare!

:eek: :throwtomatoes:

Barefoot
10-05-2009, 04:50 PM

Oh, Tony, in my wildest dreams! ::thumbup: :a040::highfive: :MOJE_whot: :girlneener:

Halle
10-05-2009, 04:51 PM

Where do I sign up for that? :jester:

:pepper2::pepper2:

Freeda
10-05-2009, 08:58 PM
We will definitely go to the Halloween party - thanks for that info!

Enuff2
10-30-2009, 01:06 AM
We will definitely go to the Halloween party - thanks for that info!

:MOJE_whot:

How was Disney?
Did you go to Mickey's Halloween party?

:clap2:

SUNNYMARYANN
11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
:a040:Freeda, I like the way you think. :icon_wink: I LOVE Walt Disney World! Once I get down there we can schedule some girlfriend trips to the "World" during those awful days the boys are out on the course. :laugh:

I cant wait to sell my Louisiana house and get down to TV. I am a devout Disney Fan and have been flying there from Milwaukee, Panama City, and Louisiana for years. Once I get there I will want an annual pass and someone to go with me since my husband doesnt want to go as often as I do. I do have the use of a Vacation Club membership so an occasional overnite visit with a friend (female of course) if we wanted to do a two day visit for something special could be arranged also.

Now I am even more excited about getting to TV because I think we could get a group organized. :a040::jester:

bestmickey
11-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Me too! There's definitely an Annual Pass in my future, for when I finally move to The Villages. :MOJE_whot: :pepper2::a040: