PDA

View Full Version : dog sitter

vb
10-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Does anyone know of a reliable dog sitter? They would need to come to my home - not to stay - but to walk and feed my dog while I'm away. Thanks!

Linwood
10-03-2009, 08:50 AM
call Teri Hepinstall
239-571-3309

She is first rate,

duffysmom
10-03-2009, 10:50 AM
vb, please reconsider leaving your dog alone if you plan on being away for more than a few hours. I know someone who would care for your dog overnight for a very fair price. Send me a personal message and I will give you her name.

scout
10-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know of a reliable dog sitter? They would need to come to my home - not to stay - but to walk and feed my dog while I'm away. Thanks!

Hello there, I know a woman who also has a rescue, she lives in Summerfield. she has 3 dogs of her own all rescues. Check you private messages

They rescue dogs, horses, cats etc., they will spend several hours a day and are very reasonable.

Good Luck,
Tilda

ditzyfitzy
10-03-2009, 01:47 PM
I cannot figure out how to start a NEW post....
I'm an idiot when it comes to these forums....

I was wondering if anyone has ever used Nancy at islandgirlpetsitting.com.

I'd like to find someone to sit for my 5 pound Yorkie---who will agree not to take in other dogs at the same time (or only one other)---as my Yorkie is a rescue--and is only 1.5 years old and has had 3 Mom's BEFORE ME! She is a doll baby--tries to please...just a tad attached.....

Thanks,
Lynn

mikeandnancy1112
10-03-2009, 09:51 PM
We highly recommend Barbara Irwin. She lives in the Village of Polo Ridge and works with Paws in helping rescue animals. We have a year old Shi Tsu and have used Barbara several times. Her rate is very reasonable and she visits 4 times a day. Her phone number is 753-2321.

MelZ
10-05-2009, 08:48 AM
We use Dee Parsons (Red Witch) to take care of our dog while on day trips. she comes to our house and walks our dog and plays with her, she will also dog sit at you home if you do an extended trip.

Dee is active on TOTV, you can PM her at her screen name "Red witch".