PDA

View Full Version : Texan Fan's anywhere?

janewk
09-25-2017, 07:02 AM
Looking for Houston Texan fans in the Villages. Are there any? If so, which bar could we gather at to watch all their games? Yesterday we went to Gators in Spanish springs to watch them lose to the Patriots. I was afraid to wear my Texans shirt for fear of being thrown out! Great game though. Hoping to hear from Somebody.

texasfal
09-25-2017, 02:49 PM
We are Texan fans but we're pretty fed up with all the brouhaha over taking a knee so we're taking a break from football.

debow
09-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Will not watch,

janewk
09-25-2017, 04:42 PM
I think we are all pretty fed up. Only reason we will continue to watch (them anyway) is because my nephew is the Texan's place kicker. He was a hundred per cent for the Patriots game.

Ingenuity
09-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Still in Houston will be in TV in 6 weeks. Love the Texans and will continue to watch them. JJ Watt and some of his teammates raised millions for Harvey victims and I will support the team. Rookie QB against Brady and lost by 3-no shame in that and great game.

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
09-25-2017, 06:33 PM
Looking for Houston Texan fans in the Villages. Are there any? If so, which bar could we gather at to watch all their games? Yesterday we went to Gators in Spanish springs to watch them lose to the Patriots. I was afraid to wear my Texans shirt for fear of being thrown out! Great game though. Hoping to hear from Somebody.

TYhe Patriots club has reserved the back room at Gator's Dockside Spanish Springs for all of their games.

Probably not the best spot for any of their opponents.

janewk
09-26-2017, 03:44 AM
Yah, that's why I didn't wear my shirt down there last Sunday. Thought they'd throw me out! Lol

janewk
09-26-2017, 03:52 AM
Where you watch the games? We have a very small group (4 of us so far) that will watch next weeks game at WOB in Spanish Springs. Not sure if that is where we will watch every game though.

John_W
09-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Where you watch the games? We have a very small group (4 of us so far) that will watch next weeks game at WOB in Spanish Springs. Not sure if that is where we will watch every game though.

Why always SS? Try Gators Dockside at Brownwood, I believe most all team's fans go there, it's not dominated by anyone team. They also have bigger TV than WOB.