PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Oshkosh air show trip

rksimp
10-03-2017, 10:30 AM
.......This would defiantly be a bucket list trip...... Is there anyone interested in a trip July 2018. Round trip (ten hour flight) On a legendary DC-3 airliner from Atlanta to Oshkosh Wisconsin air show. Leave Atlanta Sunday morning stop for lunch half way then off to Oshkosh air show. For 5 days including 5 night E.A.A. Dorm lodging in Oshkosh. And more call me. Reservations required. Cost is $4,000 per person. I am not selling this trip, I am only interested in getting others from the Villages to go on the trip I am going on..
Call Richard for more info. 352-330-1449

JoMar
10-03-2017, 03:30 PM
I assume it's a DC 3 painted as a C-47 or is it an original C-47. What is her name I will look for it next year.

Villager Joyce
10-03-2017, 04:14 PM
For those who can’t make this trip, they have a very uptown air show in lakeland, about 90 minutes from here.

rksimp
10-06-2017, 10:28 AM
This trip is definitely a BUCKET LIST trip.....

Villager Joyce
10-06-2017, 01:17 PM
I’m having dejavu all over again. I hate to be redundant and repeat myself, but here goes. If you can’t go to this one, there is a great air show in Lakeland, a 90 minute drive from here.

rksimp
10-06-2017, 02:16 PM
I know about that air show. It is a local one day air show I think . It should be very good. Oshkosh air show I have been to twice in my RV. This time I want to go in the DC-3 . The trip
Consists of 6 days. Each day and night consist of everything different each day all day long. It will have the largest and the smallest planes from all over the world. It will have over 1/2 million people . This air show has been put on for more than 30 years now.
Pull it up on the internet Oshkosh air show. The size of Oshkosh air show is awesome. This is not a trip for everyone and seating is limited as the DC-3 does not hold a lot of people I
think about20 to 30 people. This DC-3 we will travel on will be on display in the War-bird section throughout the show.