PDA

View Full Version : Format problem

barb1191
10-08-2009, 03:36 PM
When I go into All Albums and click on the albums, it seems that the page setup has shifted and am no longer able to click on "Next" to see the pictures consecutively. I've attempted to make all the adjustments that I can, to no avail. H E L P!!!!

barb

tpop1
10-08-2009, 04:10 PM
When I go into All Albums and click on the albums, it seems that the page setup has shifted and am no longer able to click on "Next" to see the pictures consecutively. I've attempted to make all the adjustments that I can, to no avail. H E L P!!!!

barb

Hi Barb,

What operating system and what software are you having a problem with?

Hawkwind
10-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Yes, I think something has changed. The only way to go from one picture to the next is having to scroll down and below the picture there is a previous / next picture choice. That one works.

I thought that there was a next / previous in the upper right of the window but could be wrong.

barb1191
10-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Yes, I think something has changed. The only way to go from one picture to the next is having to scroll down and below the picture there is a previous / next picture choice. That one works.

I thought that there was a next / previous in the upper right of the window but could be wrong.

Thank you so much Hawkwind. Didn't even think to check there at the bottom of the picture. duh

barb