PDA

View Full Version : UF and FSU

Rapscallion St Croix
11-04-2017, 12:30 PM
I consider myself a fairly accomplished wordsmith but I cannot adequately expess the pleasure I have received from watching Florida State's 2017 losing football campaign. I like to think that FSU's rotten season is Karma finally extracting payment for the university's covering-up of Jameis Winston's criminal behavior on his way to the Heisman.

I don't know what the hell has happened to UF. They probably couldn't beat 3/4 of the community colleges in the US.

kcrazorbackfan
11-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Let them play my Hogs; that would get them (the Gators) a big win; the Hogs have sank to a new low with their fat, sorry, chunky butt coach, Bret Bielema. :swear::swear::swear:

Rapscallion St Croix
11-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Let them play my Hogs; that would get them (the Gators) a big win; the Hogs have sank to a new low with their fat, sorry, chunky butt coach, Bret Bielema. :swear::swear::swear:

I'll see your Hogs and raise you my Rebels, who finally won today after trying to lose to Kentucky all the way up to the end.

stan the man
11-05-2017, 08:19 AM
i consider myself a fairly accomplished wordsmith but i cannot adequately expess the pleasure i have received from watching florida state's 2017 losing football campaign. I like to think that fsu's rotten season is karma finally extracting payment for the university's covering-up of jameis winston's criminal behavior on his way to the heisman.

I don't know what the hell has happened to uf. They probably couldn't beat 3/4 of the community colleges in the us.

amen

simpkinp
12-05-2017, 11:08 PM
And the leader in the field for this year is Baker Mayfield...