PDA

View Full Version : UGA wins the Rose Bowl

CFrance
01-01-2018, 09:38 PM
HOW 'BOUT THeM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Taltarzac725
01-01-2018, 10:49 PM

Been following the UGA Football Team on my Facebook page. Had been watching them prepare their float for the Rose Bowl Parade. Congrats.

mulligan
01-02-2018, 09:31 AM
Tide should rollright over them next weekend

Taltarzac725
01-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Tide should rollright over them next weekend

It should be a good game.

ColdNoMore
01-02-2018, 11:30 AM

I had to chuckle at the fact that both Georgia and Oklahoma use different shades of red and they were playing in the 'Rose' Bowl...where the entire stadium attendance looked to be in shades of 'rose.' :D

Im also hoping that the Dawgs kick the ever-living boogers out of Alabama. :thumbup:

The most awesome part of yesterday's games to me, was watching the massive underdog UCF Knights...show they are for real!!

The ONLY team to go undefeated this year, SHOULD get them at least into the top 5...in the end of the year poll. :BigApplause:

CFrance
01-02-2018, 01:12 PM
I had to chuckle at the fact that both Georgia and Oklahoma use different shades of red and they were playing in the 'Rose' Bowl...where the entire stadium attendance looked to be in shades of 'rose.' :D

Im also hoping that the Dawgs kick the ever-living boogers out of Alabama. :thumbup:

The most awesome part of yesterday's games to me, was watching the massive underdog UCF Knights...show they are for real!!

The ONLY team to go undefeated this year, SHOULD get them at least into the top 5...in the end of the year poll. :BigApplause:
Yes, I wondered if the uniform colors got dictated to them somehow. Couldn't have two teams with red jerseys.

It was a fun series of bowls to watch. High scoring, but many close games. And good for UCF.