PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Marines!!

zcaveman
11-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Today we are 234 years and still going strong!

Happy Birthday to all of those Marines that have served and and are serving to protect the freedom of this country and all of the countries that we have helped in their fight for independence.

A salute to all of those Marines now serving in the USA and Iraq and Afghanistan and all of the other countries of the world.

A prayer for all of the Marines that have given their lives so we can remain the strongest country on this earth.

Semper Fi.
Z

ejp52
11-10-2009, 11:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES.
Thanks to all the service men and women that protect our nation and people everywhere.:beer3:

JUREK
11-11-2009, 08:32 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES

Bless all the men and women that served and are serving the country.
We owe our freedom to you.

BaylorBear
11-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Today we are 234 years and still going strong!

Happy Birthday to all of those Marines that have served and and are serving to protect the freedom of this country and all of the countries that we have helped in their fight for independence.

A salute to all of those Marines now serving in the USA and Iraq and Afghanistan and all of the other countries of the world.

A prayer for all of the Marines that have given their lives so we can remain the strongest country on this earth.

Semper Fi.
Z

Happy Birthday, Corps! Marine Corps brat here. The hubs and I will be in TV 12/24 through 1/2 and would love to meet retired military personnel. Hubs was Army major and Vietnam vet.

BobKat1
11-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow vets. I just finished placing Old Glory out on the deck and it's blowing in the breeze as I type.

Donna
11-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks to all our veterans on this Veterans Day..Veterans Day honors ALL who have served, from the beginning of this great country until now. I pray for all of you, those currently serving, and those who fought so hard and long in all wars past. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/commenthaven/graphics/veterans-day/us-armed-forces.gif (http://www.commenthaven.com/)

chuckinca
11-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Bump

Shirleevee
11-12-2009, 07:14 PM
A THANK YOU! to all who have served!:clap2: