PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Day Catamaran Trip

Ken L
03-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Just back from an excellent day Catamaran Trip in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Below is what I posted on TripAdvisor.

“We have been booking private Catamaran trips in the Caribbean for nearly 30 years. Our trip was Feb 28, 2018. It was absolutely fantastic. We have never been more pleased. Alice, Patrick and Vernon were exceptional. They were friendly, accommodating, informative, helpful and fun. It was an excellent excursion, the Cat was great. We stopped at 3 wonderful locations off of Grand Cayman. The locations were each different and beautiful. We also very much enjoyed the sailing portion as well.”

It was truly excellent. For more info feel free to pm me.

I should have mentioned the name of the company is Sail With Friends. They are in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Check them out online. Below is my TripAdvisor comments.

We have been booking private Catamaran trips in the Caribbean for nearly 30 years. Our trip was Feb 28, 2018. It was absolutely fantastic. We have never been more pleased. Alice, Patrick and Vernon were exceptional. They were friendly, accommodating, informative, helpful and fun. It was an excellent excursion, the Cat was great. We stopped at 3 wonderful locations off of Grand Cayman. The locations were each different and beautiful. We also very much enjoyed the sailing portion as well.