PDA

View Full Version : It seems to happen on weekends

NotGolfer
04-02-2018, 06:23 AM
Again...this past weekend (the 3rd one it happened) I couldn't access this site. I'd get a screen that said something like "this site can't be accessed". We have CenturyLink just to be clear AND I have a netbook. The 1st time TOTV stated folks with C.L. were having issues. But the 2nd and 3rd time when I contacted C.L. they said they weren't having any connection issues with their clients. This seems so weird. Is anyone else having problems??? :posting:

bagboy
04-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Again...this past weekend (the 3rd one it happened) I couldn't access this site. I'd get a screen that said something like "this site can't be accessed". We have CenturyLink just to be clear AND I have a netbook. The 1st time TOTV stated folks with C.L. were having issues. But the 2nd and 3rd time when I contacted C.L. they said they weren't having any connection issues with their clients. This seems so weird. Is anyone else having problems??? :posting:

I have CenturyLink, no problems accessing this site using a Samsung Tab 4.

jnieman
04-02-2018, 10:00 AM
If you are using Google try Firefox

NotGolfer
04-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Obviously it's rectified itself...and posting now is possible! I'm not sure why this has happened but it's not now.

tomwed
04-02-2018, 02:15 PM
I had problems too. Did you get a dns error" I use a chromebook, windows 8 laptop and smartphone. Since none of them worked I thought the problem was my network. I turned off and on the router. I flushed the cache. I also added TOTV to the Flash permit list.

All my other sites worked.

I learned the hard way that if something is not working the way it should is to wait a day or two and see if restarting everything fixes it.