PDA

View Full Version : Removal of Tree & Roots

grdmohio
12-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Has anyone used a specific company to remove a tree trunk & its roots? Former owner of house in the Village of Piedmont cut down a tree but left the stump. Now shoots are popping up in our lawn as well as that of the neighbor's. Being new to the Villages, wondered if someone could recommend a good service who could handle the job.

SUNSCAPELAWN
12-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Call me and I can set up and appoinment.

Thank you,
Jeff Revis
Sunscape Landscaping
352-223-7850

GERALDINE
01-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Has anyone used a specific company to remove a tree trunk & its roots? Former owner of house in the Village of Piedmont cut down a tree but left the stump. Now shoots are popping up in our lawn as well as that of the neighbor's. Being new to the Villages, wondered if someone could recommend a good service who could handle the job.

Just want to say that we recently used Sunscape Landscaping for a relatively small job at our new home in Bonita Village. I can't say enough good things about them. Their price was very fair and they showed up when they said they were going to, did what they promised, and never asked for one penney until the job was totally done and he was assured we were happy. UNLIKE other companies who need a deposit up front (to be able to buy the stuff they're using at your house!!) this company is financially stable enough to not need to use your money and only get paid when the customer is happy. We will definitely be using them when we do more landscaping. Highly recommend them!!