PDA

View Full Version : Hyannis Ma.

DimondAngels
07-23-2018, 11:43 AM
We plan on visiting Cape Cod in late August(we know that it will be busy) and would like some hotel recommendations for a 3 night stay.
We plan on taking the ferry to Martha's V one day and visiting Providence town on another day so would like to stay some where near the ferry dock so I was thinking of staying in or near Hyannis.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kevin

Raybemis1
07-23-2018, 11:56 AM
The Heratige House is a good place to stay. Close to the ferry. It’s where we stay for our 4 day golf trip there.

Henryk
07-23-2018, 12:05 PM
We plan on visiting Cape Cod in late August(we know that it will be busy) and would like some hotel recommendations for a 3 night stay.
We plan on taking the ferry to Martha's V one day and visiting Providence town on another day so would like to stay some where near the ferry dock so I was thinking of staying in or near Hyannis.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kevin

Not to be critical, but it’s Provincetown. It’s where the Pilgrims landed and signed the Mayflower Compact, precursor to the Constitution. They did not land in Plymouth. They fled Provincetown after vicious winter conditions. Plymouth “Rock,” by the way, is a rock, about 2’ x 2’ x 2’. I’ve no idea why there is anything special about it.

Enjoy your vacation.

P.S., Providence is the capital of Rhode Island and is a worthy visit in itself—especially the Little Italy neighborhood know as Federal Hill.

raynan
07-23-2018, 12:07 PM
Ptown is not near Hyannis.

raynan
07-23-2018, 12:08 PM
dimond, try tripadvisor Lots or recommendations and reviews.