PDA

View Full Version : Landscaping Companys

Gerryk12
07-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Using Jason Schmidt Landscaping once again and want our neighbors to know they are super to deal with. Between design and finished product, everyone has done a great job and all personnel have been delightful to deal with. If you don't at least get a bid from them and meet designer Kyle, you will be missing an opportunity to understand what good landscaping is all about!
Gerry Katz
Pine Ridge

PoolBrews
07-31-2018, 03:51 PM
I've seen the work by Jason, and it does look great. Good enough that I got an estimate from Jason last year... I had 4 estimates, all for the same work. I made sure they all quoted the same plants, trees, and amount of rock and retaining wall.

Lowest estimate was $9K, then $12K, then $19K, and finally $23K. Quite a spread! No, Jason wasn't the highest... but he was 2nd highest. And I couldn't see what he was going to do for another $7-$10K that was going to be worth it. I went with the $12K bid, because the $9K bid wanted 50% down before they even started.

Wish I had went with the $9k bid now - they did a ton of work in our neighborhood - all great work, and all on time. The crew that did mine ended up doing a good job, but it took way longer than it should have, and caused a great deal of frustration. However... for $7K I'll take the frustration.

jason schmidt landscaping
08-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Wow! Thank you so much Gerryk12! We really appreciate the positive feedback and we are honored to be working with you again!

alanmcdonald
08-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Jason Schmidt just finished a large project for us yesterday. Kyle is a pleasure to work with. We received several positive comments from neighbors as the project took shape and at least two others in our neighborhood have ordered work from them.