PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Farrells AC & Heating

joncope
08-06-2018, 01:23 PM
After reading a previous post about good AC & Heating company’s to contact if you have problems, I highly recommend Chuck Farrell’s AC & Heating at (352) 633-9364. They came to give a second opinion on some AC problems and pointed out that I’m still under warranty with the company that installed installed my AC/Heating unit when the house was built 4 years ago. There was no charge for the second opinion and they saved me up to $3500. It is great to know such an honest and helpful company that puts the clients needs ahead of their own profit. I highly recommend them for all of your AC/Heating needs!:clap2:

Ecuadog
08-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Bingo.

Henryk
08-06-2018, 03:46 PM
I thought my compressor was failing, so I called Chuck Farrell to ask for an inspection based on reading numerous good reviews here.

The person that came inspected, tweaked some settings , did a tune-up, and told me there was nothing needed now. The charge was VERY reasonable.

I heartily recommend Chuck Farrell.

2BNTV
08-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Chuck Farrell is the best! IMHO

tophcfa
08-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Another vote for Chuck Farrell, they have done right by us!

rjsaralee
08-08-2018, 08:12 PM
I also agree, they came as soon as I had a problem with my AC. Kept it working until they could replace it . Replaced it at a great price compared to other companies.

starflyte1
09-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Chuck Farrell is not available until business hours, which due to the holiday, could be Tuesday, though he says business hours hours on M-F. In the mean time, he has a message on his answer machine to call M&S Air. M&S arrived within 2 hours. My a/c is only 14months old, and tech said needs freon. In order to be sure to be covered by warranty, work needs to be done during American Standard business hours to get permission to do work under warranty. So, my ac quit yesterday and I have to wait until Farrell can get here when then take my call maybe Monday but possibly Tuesday due to holiday. In the mean time, I will have no ac. Needless to say, I am very disappointed, but will think for a while and maybe come up with a solution. Or maybe Farrell will call.

jblum315
09-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Second recommend for Chuck

jebartle
09-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Love love Chuck Farrell and his team!!!!