PDA

View Full Version : Canon Rebel XT

elevatorman
02-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I can't get the driver software for my Canon Rebel XT installed on this computer. When I plug the USB cable in the computer says new device found. Then it searches for a driver and asks for the disk. I put the disk in and it says the driver cant be found on the disk. Asks if I would like to go to the Canon site to find a driver. I go there and find only 1 driver. I download it and when I try to install it I get a message that I can't install the driver on this computer. Running Vista, SP1, SP2. The camera has a compact flash card and it will not fit in the slot on the computer.

twalker919
05-02-2013, 07:10 PM
I can't get the driver software for my Canon Rebel XT installed on this computer. When I plug the USB cable in the computer says new device found. Then it searches for a driver and asks for the disk. I put the disk in and it says the driver cant be found on the disk. Asks if I would like to go to the Canon site to find a driver. I go there and find only 1 driver. I download it and when I try to install it I get a message that I can't install the driver on this computer. Running Vista, SP1, SP2. The camera has a compact flash card and it will not fit in the slot on the computer.

get the following and you can transfer your pixs to the computer:

Amazon.com: Transcend P8 15-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black): Electronics