PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart Repairman/Handyman

ijusluvit
02-09-2010, 03:14 PM
I have a gas Club Car which needed a tuneup. I remembered a hard working young man whose grandfather had watched over my home when I wasn't here. The boy was the "apple of Grandpa's eye", helping him care for more than twenty homes and dozens of golf carts for more than ten years.

I looked him up and discovered the young man has started his own business and is building a home in Bison Valley. He came and picked up my cart and returned it the same day. He did the complete tuneup, went over the cart completely, repaired a cracked headlight bezel, rubbed out two scratches in the paint job and made several other adjustments.
A neighbor was with me that afternoon when I got a call that the cart was being returned. He heard me say "golf cart" and launched into a list of reasons why he was so unhappy with his repair company. "They came last week and did a $60 'complete safety check' after I told them my brake lights didn't work. The lights still don't work!" I said, here, call my repairman. He did. The repairman came to his house within an hour, replaced a light switch, did a few other little things and quoted my neighbor a ridiculously low price. "I had to give him more money just to be fair!" said my neighbor.

My neighbor and I have found our golf cart repair service for life! If you are interested in who this young man is and how much my work cost, send me a pm.

jerrygar
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
I used the guy that was mentioned above and was very pleased with his work. Cleaned my carb and adjusted it, my cart runs better than it ever has. His name is Chase Frye and I will recommend him to anyone needing service. Called him and he came out next day, left me a loaner cart in case my carb needed rebuilding. 3hrs later, he returned my cart. He seemed to be a very nice person also.

Barleen
04-02-2010, 01:43 AM
If you have the golf cart repair man's telephone number I would appreciate it. please e-mail me at barleen@comcast.net Thanks

donnie426
04-04-2010, 10:13 PM
I have a gas Club Car which needed a tuneup. I remembered a hard working young man whose grandfather had watched over my home when I wasn't here. The boy was the "apple of Grandpa's eye", helping him care for more than twenty homes and dozens of golf carts for more than ten years.

I looked him up and discovered the young man has started his own business and is building a home in Bison Valley. He came and picked up my cart and returned it the same day. He did the complete tuneup, went over the cart completely, repaired a cracked headlight bezel, rubbed out two scratches in the paint job and made several other adjustments.
A neighbor was with me that afternoon when I got a call that the cart was being returned. He heard me say "golf cart" and launched into a list of reasons why he was so unhappy with his repair company. "They came last week and did a $60 'complete safety check' after I told them my brake lights didn't work. The lights still don't work!" I said, here, call my repairman. He did. The repairman came to his house within an hour, replaced a light switch, did a few other little things and quoted my neighbor a ridiculously low price. "I had to give him more money just to be fair!" said my neighbor.

My neighbor and I have found our golf cart repair service for life! If you are interested in who this young man is and how much my work cost, send me a pm.

Can you give me your repair persons name and phone numer need good honest person. Thank you

Ohiogirl
07-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Does anyone have a phone # for Chase Frye - could only find an address searching the internet. I have a golf cart repair need.

ijusluvit
07-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I've had many requests for Chase Frye's contact info. Til now I've only sent private messages, but Chase has 'gone public'.

You can reach him at 459-5193. Tell him Pete sent you.

golfnut
07-03-2010, 11:56 AM
With the number of golf carts in TV if this guy is as good as people have said and priced right he will be able to retire in Bridgeport....gn

#1STEELERFAN
07-06-2010, 08:14 AM
I have always used Steve's Golf Cars and they have never steered me wrong in the almost 10 years I have lived here they are very dependable and honest I alway get what I pay for and then some