PDA

View Full Version : dog door

Bob Paul
03-21-2010, 07:54 AM
I just move into a courtyard villa this week and am going to be a permanent resident. We have a screened lanai and I'd like to install a dog door for my 80 lb. German Shepherd going out from the lanai. I have two left hands when it comes to handy work. Any one with suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Barefoot
03-21-2010, 12:04 PM
I just move into a courtyard villa this week and am going to be a permanent resident. We have a screened lanai and I'd like to install a dog door for my 80 lb. German Shepherd going out from the lanai. I have two left hands when it comes to handy work. Any one with suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to TV. I hope you and your dog enjoy your CYV. Perhaps we'll see you at the private dog park on CR 101, Doggie Doo Run Run.

If you do a search using the word "door", you will find a thread on Doggy Doors with 13 posts.

(To search, hit the search button in the blue bar above. Do not enter dog or the system will reject your search. Just enter the word door.)

ijusluvit
03-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Try Lowes.

I got a reasonably priced one from them for my daughter's house up north. It is well designed and constructed and I think the opening would be big enough for your dog. I installed it, but Lowes will do it for you.

ladydoc
01-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi-this is my first post. We have dogs and I am very interested in how the four legged kids do in the heat. We will be there in Feb-March for the preview

LI SNOWBIRD
01-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi-this is my first post. We have dogs and I am very interested in how the four legged kids do in the heat. We will be there in Feb-March for the preview

Welcome to the forum! Come on down you'll love it.
:welcome: