PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Touch-Up Paint

K9-Lovers
05-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know how to find out the paint color of a residence? Our CBS villa needs a small touch-up here and there. Who do we contact regarding matching the existing color?

Barefoot
05-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know how to find out the paint color of a residence? Our CBS villa needs a small touch-up here and there. Who do we contact regarding matching the existing color?

The Village Warranty Department knows everything about the original paint used on the interior and exterior of your home. I think the number is 753-6222. I was amazed at the level of detailed information they keep in their records.

They probably know the kind of toothpaste the first purchaser used.

jblum8156
05-20-2010, 07:54 AM
I got a touch-up paint kit with my new house.

K9-Lovers
05-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Thank you, Barefoot. You made me giggle.

jblum, my home was a re-sale; it's not new, so there was no touch-up kit waiting for me. But the previous owner did leave some pretty interesting books and great kitchen items! (smile)

zcaveman
05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
The Color Wheel in Summer Trace was able to tell me what my colors were. I bought a small can (quart) of both the flat and semigloss paint from them and it matched perfectly.

Sparky-30
08-09-2010, 10:33 AM
If you can obtain some paint chips, then take them to lowe's or home depot, their computer can match it up pretty good. You can do that with just about any paint on anything.