PDA

View Full Version : Deleting a Private Message

Nonni252
08-17-2019, 04:31 PM
I received one of those "Rev" private messages also. Can anyone tell me how to delete it from my TOTV inbox without opening the message? I already deleted it from my personal email account but it's still sitting in my TOTV inbox, unopened. Thank you to everyone who posted about this scam. Your "heads up" kept me from opening it.

CWGUY
08-17-2019, 04:36 PM
I received one of those "Rev" private messages also. Can anyone tell me how to delete it from my TOTV inbox without opening the message? I already deleted it from my personal email account but it's still sitting in my TOTV inbox, unopened. Thank you to everyone who posted about this scam. Your "heads up" kept me from opening it.

:icon_wink: I would click where it says "DELETE THIS MESSAGE"

CFrance
08-17-2019, 04:42 PM
There is a little white square to the right of the private message box. Click that, then go down to the bottom of the page and click on where it says "Move to." That will pull down a menu, and the first option is Delete.

villagetinker
08-17-2019, 05:49 PM
Cfrance, you beat me to it, good job.

Nonni252
08-17-2019, 08:14 PM
Thank you! I didn't realize I had to scroll down within that box to find the delete option. All gone, Rev!

CFrance
08-18-2019, 04:33 PM
Cfrance, you beat me to it, good job.
From one Pennsylvanian to another.:icon_wink:

BK001
08-18-2019, 04:47 PM
Thank you! I didn't realize I had to scroll down within that box to find the delete option. All gone, Rev!

It's good that you deleted it since I already responded and am sitting here just waiting for my $5 million. I've been assured that the check is in the mail.

CFrance
08-18-2019, 04:57 PM
It's good that you deleted it since I already responded and am sitting here just waiting for my $5 million. I've been assured that the check is in the mail.
Yes, as soon as you give them your bank's IBN number!:icon_wink:

OrangeBlossomBaby
08-18-2019, 05:48 PM
Yes, as soon as you give them your bank's IBN number!:icon_wink:

You had to give him access to your bank info? Hah! I just had to buy $500 in iTunes gift cards and e-mail him the card numbers and codes under the scratch-off thing. Teller's check should be coming any time now!

ColdNoMore
08-18-2019, 07:11 PM
The joke's on all of you!

He promised that he was just scamming y'all...and was only going to share with me. :icon_twisted: