PDA

View Full Version : Why are my post disappearing

TCRSO
11-30-2019, 09:22 AM
Two of my post have either been deleted or disappeared. Even my post about why the posts were deleted or disappeared-were deleted or disappeared.

Why

dewilson58
11-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Two of my post have either been deleted or disappeared. Even my post about why the posts were deleted or disappeared-were deleted or disappeared.

Why

the site can delete whatever they want

the site does not have to give a reason

John_W
11-30-2019, 09:25 AM
I just noticed that also. I had made 3 posts this morning and when I hit "new posts", the threads don't even appear. I found them when I went to my profile page and looked up posts. Let's see if this shows up.

tophcfa
11-30-2019, 09:51 AM
I just noticed that also. I had made 3 posts this morning and when I hit "new posts", the threads don't even appear. I found them when I went to my profile page and looked up posts. Let's see if this shows up.

Same thing here, TOV has not been working as usual lately. Hopefully it’s just because the administrators are on a long holiday break?

ColdNoMore
11-30-2019, 10:02 AM
Same thing here, TOV has not been working as usual lately. Hopefully it’s just because the administrators are on a long holiday break?

There's definitely been a glitch for a few days now and I'm guessing the resident computer expert...is out for a few days over the holiday. :shrug: