PDA

View Full Version : Best way to sell

juliewna
02-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Best way to sell.... I have a patio villa in the village of Ashland 10 minutes away from Lake Sumter. I have an excellent long-term renter that’s been in the house 3 to 4 years and hopes to stay, but no guarantee. I’m wanting to sell the house when his lease is up. Just thoughts....is it better to sell with a long term tenant in the home or as a turn key?

retiredguy123
02-12-2020, 01:20 PM
I would remove the tenant, clean it up, and then sell it.

dewilson58
02-12-2020, 01:31 PM
As an investment property, sell it now.....with a renter.

Legally, just sell it subject to the lease and everyone is protected.

I would sell it FSBO.

Good Luck.

Aces4
03-22-2020, 07:30 AM
Best way to sell.... I have a patio villa in the village of Ashland 10 minutes away from Lake Sumter. I have an excellent long-term renter that’s been in the house 3 to 4 years and hopes to stay, but no guarantee. I’m wanting to sell the house when his lease is up. Just thoughts....is it better to sell with a long term tenant in the home or as a turn key?

Suggestions only:
After you see the balance on your closing sheet when you finish paying the title insurance and doc stamp, etc., you will realize fsbo is the way to go. Move the tenant out, spruce up your property, line up your closing/title insurance company, place the ad after determining the price and go for it. You can always list later if you find your home unsaleable. The caveat here is how comfortable you are handling this. Some people can’t cut their own meat and shouldn’t even try, lol. (Beware of realtors who tell you they have someone waiting to buy your property.). Good luck!

VillagerNut
03-22-2020, 07:37 PM
I agree!