PDA

View Full Version : Predators

brostholder
07-13-2010, 06:57 AM
My wife and I just saw the new Predator movie and we thought it was a very good sequel. Great stunt work and special effects. We are still trying to figure out the ending, but if you enjoyed the original Predators with Arnold Schwartzenneger, than you will enjoy this one also.

Taltarzac
07-13-2010, 07:03 AM
My wife and I just saw the new Predator movie and we thought it was a very good sequel. Great stunt work and special effects. We are still trying to figure out the ending, but if you enjoyed the original Predators with Arnold Schwartzenneger, than you will enjoy this one also.

I really liked the original so I'll go see this one sometime this week. Seems to be a lot of openings now of movies I'd like to see on a movie theater screen rather than just on a TV screen.

brostholder
07-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Great...after you see it, please let me know what you thought happened at the end.

zcaveman
07-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Great...after you see it, please let me know what you thought happened at the end.

But please do it in a PM so it doesn't ruin the end for the rest of us.

Z

Pats2010
07-14-2010, 07:56 AM
But please do it in a PM so it doesn't ruin the end for the rest of us.

Z

I agree. Also, when I read reviews I have to be careful that they don't tell too much.

Taltarzac
07-14-2010, 10:17 AM
I agree. Also, when I read reviews I have to be careful that they don't tell too much.

...if you put spoilers into a review while not alerting people ahead of time that you are going to give away the plot.

Family members often give away plot twists to movies, so I often have to make sure I see it first so as not to spoil the entertainment. And, I often go off to pick up some ball or other if the people at Doggie Doo Run Run start talking about the last movie they have seen.

zcaveman
07-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Too often I read the reviews to movies I want to rent on Blockbuster and they give away the whole story. That is just plain rude and inconsiderate.

I want taken to not reading reviews or perusing any thread that talks about a movie I want to see.

Chi-Town
07-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Haven't seen the movie yet and did not read the spoiler at this link:

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/predators.html

but I did hear that Robert Rodriguez wrote the screenplay with one or two sequels in mind. That usually leaves a movie with an open end.

Anyhow, if you've seen the movie and have questions the above link might help.

Tony T
07-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Good to hear you enjoyed it. Me and some buddies were thinking of seeing it this weekend.

Taltarzac
07-15-2010, 07:17 AM
I saw it yesterday and it was very entertaining and also very confusing at the end.

There were only about 12 other people in the theater at the Rialto where it is playing here in the Villages.