PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Fantasy Football - 1 opening left!

JohnN
07-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Are you ready for some football?!?!?!

9 of 10 players have re-signed in the TOTV_2010 fantasy football league.
1 opening remains. Newbies welcome, just asking that you keep up with it through the entire season.

message me with your email and I'll invite you.
First come first served.
Not limited to Villages residents, but mostly we are! LOL

bkcunningham1
07-15-2010, 08:12 AM
JohnN, do you do the autopick for the draft?

mrdills
07-15-2010, 10:12 AM
I would like to join but I would need some help,is this possible.

bkcunningham1
07-15-2010, 10:26 AM
mrdills, private message JohnN and see if the slot is still open. I'm sure you'll have fun.

If they do the autopick draft with Yahoo Fantasy Football, it is very easy. You just need to make sure all of your playing positions are placed each week and watch for bye weeks, which means a team isn't playing that week.

It is really lots of fun and you don't have to know alot about football. I've played on a league for years that my husband set up with a bunch of his friends. I like the smack talk best of all. They do trades and watch for player rankings. I mostly smacked talked and kept my same players and still end up in the playoffs.

ohiogolf
07-15-2010, 01:55 PM
This league is lots of fun. I never played fantasy football before and started the league with an 0-4 record after 4 weeks and still made the playoffs and the Super Bowl finals. That proves that anyone can play!

JohnN
07-15-2010, 03:15 PM
MrDills, I sent you a note.

ohiogolf, we'll , lost 4 and made the playoffs?
we KNOW you're a RINGER then.

No, this is not an autopick draft, it's an online draft set about a week before the season opens. If you cannot make the draft for whatever reason, you can prioritize your choices or yahoo will do it for you.

zcaveman
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM

No, this is not an autopick draft, it's an online draft set about a week before the season opens. If you cannot make the draft for whatever reason, you can prioritize your choices or yahoo will do it for you.

And if you let Yahoo do it I can guarantee that you will not like the choices. I accidentally did it one year a long time ago.

JohnN
07-15-2010, 08:18 PM
caveman, always best to make your own picks for sure,
I think someone missed (can't recall who) the draft last year and did pretty good. But if you're going to own a team, it's best to be at the draft.

I was mostly speaking to emergencies, stuff does happen.

ohiogolf
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM

JohnN: My team is Simo's Sluggers! I did lose 4 and make the Super Bowl!

JohnN
07-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Alright, there are two openings left.
I set the league up for 12 teams , not 10.
We did get our tenth player (Browns - Jerry) , and welcome him.

If you know anyone else interested (Villages resident not a hard requirement) the league ID is #22270 and password is "football".

Pat_RI
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
I would like to join can I register on Yahoo?

bkcunningham1
07-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Go to Yahoo Fantasy Football. You will see under It's Game Time three options. Select join an existing team and put in the information league ID is #22270 and password is "football". I think you have to have a Yahoo account.

JohnN
07-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Pat RI, the info above is correct, let me know if you need any assistance.

JohnN
07-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Alright, there are two openings left.

If you know anyone else interested (Villages resident not a hard requirement) the Alright, there are two openings left.

If you know anyone else interested (Villages resident not a hard requirement) the league ID is #22270 and password is "football". ".
----------------------------------------

Update: 1 opening left!!!!
the league ID is #22270 and password is "football".

Pat_RI
07-22-2010, 11:01 PM
I joined as Rhody Rams

JohnN
07-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Rhody Rams - hey, great and welcome.

We've got a full 12 team league!
Trash talk (but old folks clean LOLOL) welcomed.

Watch out for Simo's Sluggers, caveman and SLYFOX
LOL